Who can help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I think we have found AmmonJerros alternate account. there is a total of 10 LS between those 4 attacks. i just thought the idea of them scrambling to stack that city with 1500 birs was funny. i never actually thought they would withdrawal the CS...

DeletedUser

So, Forseti is withdrawing the following troops from Lviv babaj city.
He is reeding this topic now?

DeletedUser

That, or he saw the attacks from big bad, got scared, and ran away.

DeletedUser

hey i got attacked but morely harbor checked the entire 48 hour wait to VM, when i return will be interesting though :p

DeletedUser13294

hey i got attacked but morely harbor checked the entire 48 hour wait to VM, when i return will be interesting though :p

And where is the fight? Indeed, will be interesting when you will return. :cool:

DeletedUser

if. not when. dont fool youself. i told him what will happen if he comes back. i will take all his cities and pass them to perrin al thor. :D

DeletedUser39847

:D:D:D atleast this was moved from the "meet the community" section :D:D

DeletedUser

Thank You all for help. Need small amount of resources (wood, rock...) and fighting ships for temporarily support.

DeletedUser22708

Thank You all for help. Need small amount of resources (wood, rock...) and fighting ships for temporarily support.

40k wood, 50k stone, and 50k silver on the way mate, i also sent 4k biremes, get those walls up and a tower, research democracy, this way you have more time to break the siege on your city

DeletedUser

Next attack after 1:15:00. Need support before, not after.
attack.PNGattack-1.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41959

Ay3In3o.jpg

DeletedUser

digital if your being that friendly i could use about 100k wood please. I have to rebuild all my LS nukes after DW wiped them.

DeletedUser

I think Babaj is getting rimmed, but wait, he is already on the rim, it doesnt make sense anymore...

DeletedUser

40k wood, 50k stone, and 50k silver on the way mate, i also sent 4k biremes, get those walls up and a tower, research democracy, this way you have more time to break the siege on your city

FOUR THOUSAND biremes...

40 k everything???

this is a joke right???

Status
Not open for further replies.