Who can make me the best sig? Yes, WHO IS THE BEST OUT THERE

DeletedUser15283

Alright, I want to see the best sigs anyone can make, any sig is fine;)

Best one gets + rep and Credit EVERYWHERE

DeletedUser

I 'll just pass the stupid title because you won't find the best one out there in grepolis forums and offer you a tag I made this evening(in case you want it you have to put it in spoiler tags),I can add any text you like if you want one(max 3 words,after that it gets too..."texty")...

lawkazuya.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15283

I 'll just pass the stupid title because you won't find the best one out there in grepolis forums and offer you a tag I made this evening(in case you want it you have to put it in spoiler tags),I can add any text you like if you want one(max 3 words)...

lawkazuya.png

nice nice, the text is up to the designer.By end of this week, I hope to find a GREAT one.You can post more than one siggy.

DeletedUser

No only is Law back, he is offering his work to someone and they are saying that they MAY use it if a better one doesn't come up.

You're lucky he offered it to you LW. If you want a better one made, find someone to do it personally. Don't get them to 'play off' against eachother, they are already comps for them to do that in. Why are you so worthy of the 'best sig' out there?

DeletedUser15283

Didn't say I was worthy, just wanna know who's shops to look into in the future.