Who gives an iota

DeletedUser

I think we should have a iota award thread after the personally of the month vote.

As the world has been around for a while now, it would be good to get an idea of who is the best and worst of this world, we could have a number of different awards like.....

Best all round player award
Worst attacker award
Take a break award (most active player) award
Biggest Turtle award
Best forum poster award
Most cheekiest player award
God loves a trier award
Most untrustworthy award
Most honerable award

there loads we could do to find out the very best and very worst of iota

DeletedUser

I like the idea, but it will be hard to nominate some people for awards, since we don´t know all of the people in Iota. So, only the people we know would be nominated for the awards?

DeletedUser

we can makea bit of noise in game message the leaders of the top 12 tell them whats going on more people involvoed the better

DeletedUser

If someone would take it on themselves to mass mail Iota about these awards and the personality of the month then it could stir some more interest/participation....

Also there is Grepostats :p

DeletedUser

Try leaders first.. mass mailing em all might not go down with our Ingame mod ;)

DeletedUser

well providing people all ready using the forums approve, we could get this going. We would need to agree an award list.

So a if everyone could come up with a selection or add to any not mentioned then could see about mail bombing he leaders asking them to post it in there alliance forums

i think people would intrested as it would'nt just be about the very best players