Who got attacker of the day on Oct 28

DeletedUser

Hi Everyone,

I made this thread just to know who got the attacker of the day award for Oct 28th? I got more then 19K in ABP that day and i was sure that i will get it. But somehow someone else got more ABP then that.

I am wondering who is that certain someone and what i have to do to make sure i get Attacker of the Day award. What world we are living in where even 20K ABP is not enough for Attacker of the Day award.

Yogesh

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6812

I quite often have 20k days for BP but Ive recently found out the attacker of the day isnt based on Battle points but actually on unit kills

so for Eg :-
player A - kills 500 swordmen
player B - Kills 499 Brimemes

Player B obviusly gets loads more BP but player A gets the award

And to actually answer your question

Gray Mouser got it
He got +6,821 BP that day but must of all been land units with 1 pop etc as he enjoyed telling me it as it beat my +14,056 Abp for that day.

I want my 5th attacker of the day pls!

DeletedUser

Agreed - if they are the rules, the gamers need to change it up a bit - should be based on BPs as it really is the fairest reflection of unit deaths.

DeletedUser2140

I know Jenkins got defender of the day.

Read Fusion thread.

I'm still getting over 2000 LSs killed.

anyone need any wood?

DeletedUser

Maybe this thread should be left open to find out who gets it each day, and the story behind it. E.g i got defender of the day for stacking a city with X biremes and we killed X lights, it was part of a huge offensive from alliance A on alliance B, was well fought.

Would be interesting to hear these things!

DeletedUser

I would like my second!! and I would like to know how they hand them out? the equation they use.

DeletedUser

Conqueror of the day

So who got most cities conquered on the 28th?

I took 3 cities and still didnt get it, so a bit surprised.

DeletedUser2140

i think we start a new thread and only the players who get the best attacker or defender of the day post.

no spam.

we could update it everyday and see who is doing what.

shame they don't have the best farmer of the day. i know a few who would head that list.

or best sim player.

by the way taking cities doesn't mean your the best. you could have been taking inactives.

DeletedUser2140

whose grey mouser ingame?

gamma doesn't show him.

i hate people not using their account names on the forums. what you got to hide.

DeletedUser

No not really :p your just boasting now ;) I havent got any of those yet :(

Me either tommy!

Despite all the light killing i've been doing. I guess if the first page is truth, getting attacker of the day is down to killing sheer numbers of units rather than population. I was wondering, if you launched support to a city, and then attacked it, could you get both attacker AND defender of the day? Not my style, just curious...

DeletedUser

Na it wouldnt be worth the losses for an award i'd prefer to get the award the fair way :)

DeletedUser7213

You wouldn't get the DBP if you supported and attacked. You would just get ABP.

DeletedUser

i think we start a new thread and only the players who get the best attacker or defender of the day post.

no spam.

we could update it everyday and see who is doing what.

shame they don't have the best farmer of the day. i know a few who would head that list.

or best sim player.

by the way taking cities doesn't mean your the best. you could have been taking inactives.

they are giving rewards to looter of the day though, and i know someone who gets tons of the said award...:p:p:p

In regards to fighter of the day, seems its description says "someone who defeated the most units of the day" so its not based on BP...:))