who is more attractive

DeletedUser3288

barry69 or paul grady

this is not spam - i mean more attractive as in the appealing way they play the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well, neither barry69 nor paul grady are in the top-24 attack bp.

So the list really should be from these players:
1 dysen Eaters of the Dead 809503
2 SparkySte The Huns 668495
3 Vigoran Eaters of the Dead 603327
4 varga Black 515564
5 umdupas2 Disciples of Ares 445928
6 raysor Sons of Hercules 443315
7 Dawgski Disciples of Ares 435180
8 TicTac Eaters of the Dead 418371
9 greco1313 The Huns 383023
10 Kristopoulos Disciples of Ares 371358
11 G.R.O.M Disciples of Ares 349387
12 nwinder SG-Elites 344303
13 vernizzle The Huns 335443
14 DonisG The Huns 332342
15 Thessalos Sons of Hercules 328078
16 Trevor Mincher Disciples of Ares 324935
17 tarzar Sons of Hercules 324728
18 Cronos90 Initiates of Ares 324353
19 Petronious Harbingers 323938
20 martinbm31 Eaters of the Dead 321525
21 peterighthere Disciples of Ares 317463
22 vengence1 Ionian Legions 314319
23 Jsouthern The Huns 308737
24 Dingy The Huns 306795

DeletedUser

Lol at including yourself... your crap you just dont have a life.

Isn't it just a personal assault w/o proving your point?

At least I am not interested in reading why you hate one specific person and you have issues with him. I am sure no one is here. Please be more reasonable in future and enjoy game.:)

DeletedUser

Barry69 is very active and defends heavily with blunt defense. Never been really been attacked by him enough to know how he works. Very compulsive with his spell casting though whenever dysen and I used to have fun with this for the hell of it but its all good. A standup guy and a good defender.

Paul Grady is very gold dependent and a little sloppy. His attacks are pretty easy to read, best to hide and let him go through his motions till you see his true intent reveal itself rather then waste spells. A little over eager of a player it seems but that is something we all deal with at times.

Hey vig,
both sides have there star players and everyone has there own style of play. Barry, and Paul are excellent players with there own style of play, as well as you, vig, and dysen are too excellent players with your own style of play.

DeletedUser

Totally agree I was just sharing my experience in battling them I thought that was what this silly thread was for

DeletedUser3288

Totally agree I was just sharing my experience in battling them I thought that was what this silly thread was for

I think we all know how fighting people works in ocean 34 Vigoran.... If they are online, you are not getting in. If they are offline your in.

Nothing to do with hiding etc, only person i think who's lost cities while being online is ashley buxey, and only because the city was so far away from all other EOTD cities.

There is really no tactics to it when there is that many cities that close.

DeletedUser

You are missing my point, yes you are correct but if you are online and they dont know that you can lure them in for maximum damage its not just about getting in or not. Like on Paul Grady's last attempt at Memenro Mori before they took it when I went vaca, if I would have cast a spell on his or one of Dunedinlad or L8Rnnr's decoys attacks he probably wouldnt have sent so many transports without LSs at me.

DeletedUser3288

well, neither barry69 nor paul grady are in the top-24 attack bp.

So the list really should be from these players:
1 dysen Eaters of the Dead 809503
2 SparkySte The Huns 668495
3 Vigoran Eaters of the Dead 603327
4 varga Black 515564
5 umdupas2 Disciples of Ares 445928
6 raysor Sons of Hercules 443315
7 Dawgski Disciples of Ares 435180
8 TicTac Eaters of the Dead 418371
9 greco1313 The Huns 383023
10 Kristopoulos Disciples of Ares 371358
11 G.R.O.M Disciples of Ares 349387
12 nwinder SG-Elites 344303
13 vernizzle The Huns 335443
14 DonisG The Huns 332342
15 Thessalos Sons of Hercules 328078
16 Trevor Mincher Disciples of Ares 324935
17 tarzar Sons of Hercules 324728
18 Cronos90 Initiates of Ares 324353
19 Petronious Harbingers 323938
20 martinbm31 Eaters of the Dead 321525
21 peterighthere Disciples of Ares 317463
22 vengence1 Ionian Legions 314319
23 Jsouthern The Huns 308737
24 Dingy The Huns 306795

In a fairly normal post for me i would like to challenge your logic that the highest 24 apb are the best...

if you take a look at this link

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en4/player/270416/colonizations

nwinder has conquored 5 enemy players on the huns side. (they were all inactives but we will ignore this for now)

compared to my own stats

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en4/player/214771/colonizations?page=0 Of which i have conquored 36 enemy cities.

Now how do we determine which players are the better players? It is true, Nwinder has more ABP than i do, however i have more BP in total, because almost all of my conquests have been attacked as they are on large enemy players.

So does it come down to, as Nwinder suggested, ABP, or a players total contribution to their alliance.

DeletedUser

ABP means very little to me, as a lot of it comes from clearing inactive cities and such. enemy conquests mean much more to me as far as demonstrating skill.

DeletedUser

I think you cant rely on the stats all the time.

lets look at nmapletoft, if he was not unlucky enough to have popped up where he did in Delta then he might have as much BP as anyone. He is a GREAT player but he found his frontlines moved two oceans away in the space of a month. You really cant do as much with no one around you to fight.
I am sure this has happened to more than one player. I got I think 35,000 BP in one day and I am about as Great as most people with 1 city. I just got in the right spot at the right time. It is all really subjective and I think we should just let eachother believe what we want in regards to our favorite players. I mean it is obviously opinion anyway.
Phil.

DeletedUser15049

Isn't it just a personal assault w/o proving your point?

At least I am not interested in reading why you hate one specific person and you have issues with him. I am sure no one is here. Please be more reasonable in future and enjoy game.:)

Pot calling Kettle?

Never mind...

DeletedUser

Pot calling Kettle?

Never mind...

Seems you are trying to prove, I hate you though that's not the case.

You did what, you did. I did what I did. We both were in each others way for quite long time and that's how you should see it.

DeletedUser15049

I am not doing that King-Fu. Just pointing to certain hypocrisies...

It is all showbiz anyway.

Relax. Its all a game guys.

DeletedUser

i think if there was a table for troops that a player has lost in supporting other members it would throw up some surprises as you guys no that a lot of the big hitters depend alot on there alliance supporting them as they shout there mouths off thats why they get attacked and they have the freedom to attack as they no there alliance has there back doesnt mean they are the best just means they have good support its the boys that loose there troops and get no bps time after time that are the good players in my eyes

DeletedUser

I would have to vote for philney...he is really attractive when he wears his pink bow...

DeletedUser

Thank you. I think accessorizing is the key. Its the little touches that really make the ensemble stand out.

DeletedUser

I knew you would get a kick...if only more people could just be as nonchalant about things...lol