Who Is Your Favorite

DeletedUser

This is a forum the oppisite of who need to be rimmed and why this is who do you think is the best or your favorite

this is my opion

1. Gsturk- Good leader

2. Gluaco- He has dedication

3. Devils- Although he is a enemy he play League of Legends and although he is a enemy he is still nice

:pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro:

DeletedUser

My favorite is probably either stephon, Lumi, eedgit, or TinaH

DeletedUser

Devils? Again???

What the frick?

Ahem I expect my name to be in this list somewhere (and certainly not in the 'to be rimmed' thread) otherwise I'm gonna send 10000000000000 Light ships and manticores to the next person that mentions the unmentionable name!

I try and stay away from the externals but this is not gonna happen - so yeah I better be on this list because Everybody friggin' loves me!......or atleast I thought they did......reality is a bitter pill....bitter I tell you

DeletedUser

Well I finally could be bothered to write this.

Every Aegis member and Kymera ( he showed me those LS and manticores)
I would list the favourite favourite Aegis members but it would take too long.

DeletedUser9925

-Illuminatio, for getting TE back up on it's feet and reorganizing
-Underworld3, for assisting Illuminatio again
-Salihk, for holding off LOTS of attacks from the Renegades
-Alterra, for being a respectful enemy
-Talion, same as above

That's the ones that come up in my head on first thought... Lots more can be added though!

Do not name Kyemera!

DeletedUser

man Icdan - stop riding me!

Does everyone in TE dislike me because I left? I like forward thinking alliances that are movers and shakers.....TE was none of those things.

However, if you send me a message (nicely worded) I may consider returning.

Also - I secretly think I am your favourite :)

-- Don't attack me for this please - I am low on troops.

Also - My favourites

The one that will not be named - because he gave me a chance after I left my first alliance and it was the making of my Grepolis ways.

Sparkz because nobody likes him and it's the season for charity so I figure pity is always nice at this time of year.

Neverlose & Mising - what they don't know about Grep isn't worth knowing. Lumi & Sal because they love Excel.

Pindar get an honourable mention for showing me the power of a Pindar Nuke.

Thorlen - because no-one broke a conquer faster than him.

And Sexerexes - simply because no one player had his in-game personality nor has anyone been banned more times and still sneaked back in.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I can mention names of several really successful players here but the best player I have ever seen and the one impressed me a lot is Figjam.. PBUH.

DeletedUser9925

Figjam! Ofcourse! how could I be so stupid?
Damn, i'm sorry Sal to fail you (and Fig) :(

Figjam must be remembered ofcourse, he was the best!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

kymera if this make you happy you are one of my favorite because you are making me laugh hahaha