Who is your XI hero?

DeletedUser

Just for fun cos forum is getting stale.. who is your XI hero? doesn't have to be the best player or the top ranked, but who would you like to be like as a player or a forum poster if you weren't you?

Give a name and say why :)

not a poll, just a discussion and daizan said he'd give out cookies -ok he didn't, but maybe he will now ;)

DeletedUser11965

Who was my hero...who in the world was my god dang hero...

I gotta go with...eh....most likely...jpindseth too (god this kid is abeast with like 8 cities while the rest had like 3, i worship his skills lol)

DeletedUser18007

I am to narcissistic to idolise other people, just kidding I don't even know if that makes any sense. My heroes just like in RL are the most blissfully ignorant people I know so I would have to go with...

Faillord0001 - for thinking he is a good leader.

MOSID - for thinking his alliance ever stood a chance on this server.

Tenere - for thinking biremes are an anti-venom.

Osl112 - for thinking PV is an MRA that cares what he thinks.

for more positive reasons and to come across less evil I would have to go with..

jpindseth - He clearly belongs on lists alongside Aurave, ratatatPat, jjalsmelton and The Dink. Even though he is big player he never once be btched about having to have his claims approved or teammates conquering his farms. Always managed to help others while still managing to excel in his own game.

Note: I have never been in an alliance with ratatatPat so just going rep.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i would have to go with Persephonie2 the founder of hades hoplites

he has his whole MRA eating out of his hands they absolutly idolise him haha

seriously now though Zeus89425 is the man he stood against the whole alliance and started kicken them up and down o55
:)

DeletedUser14937

jpendseth and as quite a few people from PV know the bat :D!

DeletedUser18007

lozza is bare dum I swear, I think this thread should have been who should be in the xi hall of fame not who is yo hero

DeletedUser

if this was hall of fame i'd have a few more suggestions :cool:

DeletedUser

lozza is bare dum I swear, I think this thread should have been who should be in the xi hall of fame not who is yo hero

make one then lol that could be fun ;)

you know I like to spread the love, you just want to crown a noob lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My hero on Xi is Jennesis :) You've not seen her in full flow yet but she's kick *** :D and is weirdly the same but the total opposite to me all at the same time haha

DeletedUser

My hero on Xi is Daizan scott. THE most BRILLIANT yet evil player on grepolis.
he is dangerous, fast, clever, wise, and boy is he the boss! he reminds me of george bush :D shout out for dai, you my hero~!

DeletedUser

wait, what? i don't... it doesn't... sigh (shakes head)...

Not THAT george bush for christ sake, im talking about that guy that made an appearence on the show.... um what what it again? oh yeah dumb and dumber :p oh wait, he played the dumber part :/ i forgot, never mind, i had way too many martinis and i should probably go to bed now :)

Dai, never mind the george bush part, you can remind me of jerry instead, jerry is clever and wise too, dont you think? look at how he handles tom :D :D :D

DeletedUser8969

My hero on Xi is Daizan scott. THE most BRILLIANT yet evil player on grepolis.
he is dangerous, fast, clever, wise, and boy is he the boss! he reminds me of george bush :D shout out for dai, you my hero~!

i-accidentallythe-whole-economy.jpg

This guy is your hero?

DeletedUser

when did i say that? :O lol... no he is not, i am lebanese! he ordered wars on my country, off course he is not...

DeletedUser

Superman, I live in Metropolis.
We didn't really get a say in the matter, just take what we are given.

DeletedUser18007

I didn't know we had those options, in that case me favourite superhero is...

Wolverine

News-Wolverine-Plot-Details.jpg

As for favourite superheroine I would have to go with...

Alice (resident evil)

o-resident-evil-4-poster-and-new-photos.jpg

since the marvel/dc comics ones are too sexed up to be believable powerful women.