Who leads the Gods?

DeletedUser

This thread is purely to answer a simple question and maybe we can laugh about it once we find out.

Who leads the alliance? It says nothing on their profile about it. I have asked the supposed deputy "leader" at least 8 times with him avoiding the question or saying he isnt authorised to tell me; i mean seriously what leader hides behind his members?

DeletedUser

First one to find out gets a FREE ICE CREAM CONE!!!! :)

Oh wait The Gods is an MRA. Now what is the name of that one guy that invades MRA's???

DOBBY!!!! :)

DeletedUser4013

Sakaturou, didn't you say that their leader was on your island? So wouldn't that make (D)Casper their leader?

Do I get the free ice cream now?

DeletedUser

He was wrong...I think. And the ice cream ------ its kinda gone...........

DeletedUser2795

*sets of nuke*
Oopsies, I forgot to get the ice cream out of the blast zone
*wanders over to nearest ice cream store and buys some more, radioactive, ice cream*

DeletedUser

Sakaturou, didn't you say that their leader was on your island? So wouldn't that make (D)Casper their leader?

Do I get the free ice cream now?

He claims to be the deputy leader....im not sure if he is or that he's upset i attacked him and wants me to feel bad or something. "You attacked me, my alliance will declare war on you"... me - "its a war game and that was one attack deal with it!".

Ugh MRA Nubs...

DeletedUser6810

He claims to be the deputy leader....im not sure if he is or that he's upset i attacked him and wants me to feel bad or something. "You attacked me, my alliance will declare war on you"... me - "its a war game and that was one attack deal with it!".

Ugh MRA Nubs...

Just think tho, if we didnt have MRA's we couldnt come onto this lovely forum to flame them :)

DeletedUser

Just think tho, if we didnt have MRA's we couldnt come onto this lovely forum to flame them :)

That is... amazingly true. I don't know what I would rather do than flame MRA's and plot their downfall. Actually Im stunned by the thought of no MRA's its a bitter sweet thought.

DeletedUser

This is their profile:

We are the Gods. We rule the sky and the seas. we rule the earth and her trees. We are the Gods.

We Are a team we work hard to build a great civalziation.Join the Gods,Zues, Posidean,Hades,Hera,Demeter,Hestia,Hermes,Hephaestus,Apollo,Ares,Athena,Artemis,Aphrodite, Dionysus.
If you want to join contact Mattios And He shall invite you. We Will take on any body, who wants to join.

So join now for a chance to be great.

We have a nap with shield

And it is Mattios.

DeletedUser

This is their profile:

We are the Gods. We rule the sky and the seas. we rule the earth and her trees. We are the Gods.

We Are a team we work hard to build a great civalziation.Join the Gods,Zues, Posidean,Hades,Hera,Demeter,Hestia,Hermes,Hephaestus,Apollo,Ares,Athena,Artemis,Aphrodite, Dionysus.
If you want to join contact Mattios And He shall invite you. We Will take on any body, who wants to join.

So join now for a chance to be great.

We have a nap with shield

And it is Mattios.

Ugh...now someone will have to engage in talks....its not gonna be me!

DeletedUser

Wait wait wait.... I swear i had some ice cream in the TMNT lair. Who in the ***** ate my **** icecream and ***** the ***** dude with ***** too much ****** totally ***** awesome *****

DeletedUser6810

Wait wait wait.... I swear i had some ice cream in the TMNT lair. Who in the ***** ate my **** icecream and ***** the ***** dude with ***** too much ****** totally ***** awesome *****

Sorry mate gibbo said i could have it :)

Back on topic, i think its clear to say mattios is leader, but tbh, who really cares? unless were planing a strike attack on the gods leaders...:p