Who set the alliance Cap?

DeletedUser

Did no one learn from this?:
Iota ranks

1 LEGION 4092455 60 68208
2 LEGION II 3364899 60 56082
3 LEGION I I I 1638470 59 27771

This will be the exact same on this world and why? cause the cap is lower than Iota's which means more branches and more chance of the alliances without those branches having no chance

DeletedUser6983

ya. but it makes it harder for communication. I like around 75-100. but i think 50 would be alrite. A lil low. but i can live

DeletedUser2663

ya. but it makes it harder for communication. I like around 75-100. but i think 50 would be alrite. A lil low. but i can live

not really with shared fourms. all the legion alliances have the exact same fourms. not one thing is different.

DeletedUser6983

O, then that changes it. But o well. just cream them MRA's here

DeletedUser

Did no one learn from this?:
Iota ranks

1 LEGION 4092455 60 68208
2 LEGION II 3364899 60 56082
3 LEGION I I I 1638470 59 27771

This will be the exact same on this world and why? cause the cap is lower than Iota's which means more branches and more chance of the alliances without those branches having no chance

Don't fear, I am here.

DeletedUser2663

And they are allied with like the entire leaderboard, right?

except for Kotor i believe. i think there is some skirmishs there but from what i have heard my farming for bp on gamma would be more of a war than that

DeletedUser909

In my opinion, a lower alliance cap would make for a more strategic game. I might be wrong, but we'll see. Maybe the next world will have a cap of 500 again.

DeletedUser

In my opinion, a lower alliance cap would make for a more strategic game. I might be wrong, but we'll see. Maybe the next world will have a cap of 500 again.

I can agree with that. May we see an alliance cap of 20 some time soon? I'm sure that will bring out the elites. Like W34 of TW, just on Grepo?

DeletedUser12512

The smaller the cap the better as far as I am concerned, think of all the targets out there if you don't start letting in small point players just because you have some misguided sense of morality or conscience...

50 players is more than enough to win any war I have ever seen if they are 80% active, 500 player caps is just a waste of time, every elite player joins together to kill the newbs' and then the server is all downhill from there, but if you force them to take different sides, I am all for that.

Any chance you can take out the ability to ally, NAP and have shared forums? Now that would make it interresting. Communication between different 'nations' shouldnt be so easy.

DeletedUser

The smaller the cap the better as far as I am concerned, think of all the targets out there if you don't start letting in small point players just because you have some misguided sense of morality or conscience...

50 players is more than enough to win any war I have ever seen if they are 80% active, 500 player caps is just a waste of time, every elite player joins together to kill the newbs' and then the server is all downhill from there, but if you force them to take different sides, I am all for that.

Any chance you can take out the ability to ally, NAP and have shared forums? Now that would make it interresting. Communication between different 'nations' shouldnt be so easy.

im just totally agree.

is no use,coz they will make 10 academies and its 500 cap again.

Last edited by a moderator: