Who Should we Fight Now?

DeletedUser

Who should we fight now?

As most of you Xi players probably know, the alliance Project Venom, is no longer with us. Now who do we fight with? I mean we all have so many pacts that if we make a pyramid, the only BP you can get is through in-actives or ghosts, and those won't last forever. Ghosts disappear and in-actives become ghosts, and this cycle repeats with more in-actives yada yada yada. So pretend your alliance doesn't have any pacts. From this list chose the alliance you would go to war with.

The Northern Kingdom
The Grim Reapers
SHIELD
The Survivors
The Order of the Olympians

Choose and post your pick here in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I personally would attack Order Of Olympians as they have low bp and just dont seem very good.

DeletedUser14385

i think it would be good for you lot to find your jiggle berries and cancel all of your pacts, all against all chaos, now the gates are open for you to creep and crawl back into the core do you really want a bunch of RIVAL alliances living next door? defined borders are gonna be a thing of the past for quite some time

DeletedUser

Gavin this is stupid post you know that!!! If you want that I explain to you why please PM me!

DeletedUser

Gavin this is stupid post you know that!!! If you want that I explain to you why please PM me!

Drags I am trying to be hypothetical. This thread is just to see which alliances actually pact, and thode who pact for protection

DeletedUser

You can't just sit there around the campfire and eat smores and sing cumbaya anymore now that PV's gone. Can you?

Good idea would be to either cancel all pacts, or offer every pacted alliance they can keep only one alliance pact. Then the BP should flow from there, provided no one is going to get bored of taking ghost after ghost, which was pretty much what everyone seemed to be doing while PV was still in Xi at the end. So maybe you all won't get bored with taking ghosts. Who knows, but one pact each was just a suggestion.

If the pacts are all kept I think Xi will have pretty much lost the spirit of what grepo is.

If there are any new wars please post in the forum, it'd be fun to check in from time to time on how Xi is faring.

DeletedUser20189

What's everyone talking about, there are plenty of non-pacted alliances to fight. Also, don't forget, there's still ex-PV players, just under different alliance names.

DeletedUser12512

imo, any ex-PV player that has formed a new alliance is neutral at this point.

I don't believe in 'carry-overs' for players that have formed a new alliance, after all:

New Alliance = New Start = New Ideas = New friends/enemies.

So while there is nothing in the books that says you can't attack these players, you shouldn't be attacking them based off of their previous affiliations unless they act aggresively towards you.

Instead, attack them (or anyone for that matter) because you're the aggressor, and you don't care who they are. It's a much better way to look at it.

As berserxes says, 'grab a pair'. (to paraphrase)

DeletedUser20189

At the moment I don't know if we're at war with the new alliances as I am in VM. Also, I'm not talking about Permanent Ban, I mean T.B.D. and the Olympians. But I a in Vm and dont know if we are at war with anyof them.

DeletedUser14385

T.B.D consider ourselves at war with anyone with a city in range just the same as pv allways did, you can blast us with free city slots all you want :p and any of your members out of range can ever so slowly grow because they live in a sea of green while we get huge and come for them ....im suprised your putting up with it atti, when are you gonna double cross and take all of you current team mates out? its the only logical explanation :D

DeletedUser12667

Who should we fight now?

ME ME ME ME *waving hands franticaly jumping up and down*
free-happy-smileys-295.gif

DeletedUser12512

T.B.D consider ourselves at war with anyone with a city in range just the same as pv allways did, you can blast us with free city slots all you want :p and any of your members out of range can ever so slowly grow because they live in a sea of green while we get huge and come for them ....im suprised your putting up with it atti, when are you gonna double cross and take all of you current team mates out? its the only logical explanation :D

I'm waiting for someone to either frustrate me enough with their stupidity or tick me off with their hippy behavior. Plus there is noone around me with any spark to hook up with ;-p

DeletedUser

You should remove Dark Legion as they suck real bad lol I know this as Urssu seems to keep taking their cities......

choppa.jpg

DeletedUser

I think a big tea party is called for,declare war on all anchors.In fact i will start claiming every anchor on my island rite away