Competition Who will be our MODERATOR?

DeletedUser25249

So who is the lucky so and so who will keep us in check?

suggestions

DeletedUser27128

Do we really even need a mod? I mean, we have such good lil boys like COD posting here.. :(

DeletedUser43070

why would we even want a mod ? its like a class who wants a teacher that doesn't teach. No one wants it

DeletedUser21774

Djrlol and Cheater can co-moderate. I'm beginning to wonder if they are the same person anyway. (Obviously Cheater is the more retiring and shy part of David's personality).

DeletedUser33530

Do we really even need a mod? I mean, we have such good lil boys like COD posting here.. :(
that's why you need a mod

Djrlol and Cheater can co-moderate. I'm beginning to wonder if they are the same person anyway. (Obviously Cheater is the more retiring and shy part of David's personality).
Well that's a new description of me lol. I might use that. But sadly me and Djrol can't mod this world. Not allowed to mod world you play on.

DeletedUser25607

Well that's a new description of me lol. I might use that. But sadly me and Djrol can't mod this world. Not allowed to mod world you play on.

We, as players here, paying gold for maintenance of this particular world/server - can decide and actually could allow you both be mods here. Why not? :)

P.S. "No mod" mode - is my personal favorite though.

DeletedUser21774

And I was just trying to goad someone into spamming another post - Knee well jerked.

DeletedUser46838

I'm guessing it'll be a pebble because there's a reason why he/she didn't do "Mildly Riled Ancients"

DeletedUser40768

Yeah I think a pebble will be the mod also. I mean there are only two heroes to chose from, JNC and Pebble. Got a 50-50 shot at getting it right :D

DeletedUser33530

We, as players here, paying gold for maintenance of this particular world/server - can decide and actually could allow you both be mods here. Why not? :)

P.S. "No mod" mode - is my personal favorite though.
we aren't really out of control so (in fact we are rather calm) for now we don't need a mod

And I was just trying to goad someone into spamming another post - Knee well jerked.
Well I would be spamming this anyway. It's what I do.
Yeah I think a pebble will be the mod also. I mean there are only two heroes to chose from, JNC and Pebble. Got a 50-50 shot at getting it right :D
they have to volunteer.