Who will go to Hero World?

DeletedUser

As you can see,the World Wonder Era is about to come, in just a few months later.Many Alliance are taking up arms and ready to wage war. So, i just want your prediction, who will win ?And as Rho representative to go into Hero World?
Is it gonna be Rho-bust, a fearful and organised alliance? Who strike with honor.
Or is it gonna be Eviction Notice? Who suddenly rise up to the top. Or is it gonna be The Dogs? Who was the top and now trying to catch up to be at their rightful place? Or is it gonna me MR. Len? <.<
Give me your thoughts :)

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
The Age of world wonders won't start for another 3 months. And that is only if the rest of the requirements are met which I doubt because it's only a speed 2 server. My guess would be at least another 5 months before this is a topic worth talking about. Then add in the fact that the wonders should take forever to build and some alliance needs to build 4 of them and well you're looking at like a year before Rho gets to a Hero world. Also no info about Hero worlds have really been released.

DeletedUser

The top 50 have about 58,370,000 points after 3 months. Or about 19.4 million per month. We need to reach 250 million to unlock WW's....minus any lowering of the requirement, due to additional months past 6.

DeletedUser

Points don't matter, it just takes 7 months for world wonders to start. But some alliances may be getting islands ready to make world wonders soon.

DeletedUser

I would be surprised if any of the top 12 alliances were not preparing such islands.

DeletedUser

Yes, it would be strategic to get islands ready now, but go slowly so once they have it it will only be a month or 2 before the wonders start, so theres not to much time for them to be overtaken.

DeletedUser

guess he dont so
The world must have been in existence for at least 6 months
The sum of the top 50 alliances points must be at least 250 million
If the world is not in the "Era of World Wonders" after 6 months, the amount needed for the sum of the top 50 alliances will be reduced by 13 million per month.

so as of now we all have 58,370,000 points after 3 months, so we need to hit around 60million each month from now on, doubt it can be done, so by logic we wont be starting them even with the pts decrease each month prob around 8 months after the world starts

top 50 now have 63,207,840 million pts

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I thought it said 7 months, I guess I could be mistaken. I don't remember anything with the points though. I guess I could be wrong on that too! I didn't read too much about ww, I guess I'll read up.

DeletedUser

Also, as a reply to the question about special settings, it has been announced that you keep your allaince from the regular world and that you start off the hero world with multiple cities.