Who will takeover for GK?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ghengis-Khan is gone!
Ok im just wondering who is going to takeover from the ignorant old soul?
Somehow I miss him! I think its because im the only one trying to keep the forums alive.
So I have a small challenge. Just a bit of fun :)
Who of anyone can do the best impression of the Khan?
winner will get plus rep from everyone who enters.....

DeletedUser

I am trying to save the forum. GK is irreplaceable he is so mean and ignorant. I know who should take his place *snickers*.

My GK impression is
Mommy an alliance beat me up on an online game. NO!!!!!!
temper-tantrum.jpg

NO!!!!!!!!! WaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

That picture is far too good looking - he would have the snotty nose look I think :)

DeletedUser

GK Is Back!!! or someone has his account and playing the same sort of game as before :)

Already 3 attacks on way to the 13th from him, OMG we are being battered from everyone :)

Got to love it ;)

DeletedUser

I am soooo pleased he chose me to attack - 2 incoming and I need that bp so they had better not be fakes. I missed him. Now I need to go and choose which city I want :)

DeletedUser15121

I am soooo pleased he chose me to attack - 2 incoming and I need that bp so they had better not be fakes. I missed him. Now I need to go and choose which city I want :)

You liked getting bent over like that? Good, just don't come calling in 9 months asking for money, my superior genetics are enough.

DeletedUser

the khan returns!
:) :( :eek: cant chose my emotion......

Returns sends out about 7 attacks to the 13th legion that clicks restart all his cities turn ghost, talk about hit and run :eek:

Poor lad has gone from "the greatest military leader of all time" (still love that quote)

To a big soft lad!
I feel embarrased for the poor lad really, or if someone is dual accounting for him TUT TUT! shame on you, he/she has embarrased all the work he did, as he was a very good attacker, just not the best at defending. ;)

DeletedUser

Returns sends out about 7 attacks to the 13th legion that clicks restart all his cities turn ghost, talk about hit and run :eek:

Poor lad has gone from "the greatest military leader of all time" (still love that quote)

To a big soft lad!
I feel embarrased for the poor lad really, or if someone is dual accounting for him TUT TUT! shame on you, he/she has embarrased all the work he did, as he was a very good attacker, just not the best at defending. ;)

Save your "Tut Tut" for someone who needs it !
Only GK had access to HIS acct.

Oh why be embarrassed ,he only put 3 of your guys in revolt! ;)

DeletedUser

which means what pambo?

wait let me tell you: NOT A DAMN THING!

DeletedUser

Save your "Tut Tut" for someone who needs it !
Only GK had access to HIS acct.

Oh why be embarrassed ,he only put 3 of your guys in revolt! ;)

Didnt get me into revolt and I wasn't even online all day, out white water rafting what a day :)
I got as wet as he has proven to be :p if nobody else has his account

Status
Not open for further replies.