Whos Joining Psi?

• Thread starter ArmouredHoplite
  • Start date

DeletedUser5859

I plan on joining.. i have yet to play a revolt world so i guess that should be interesting.. the alliance cap set at 30 sounds amazing! have no alliance in mind just yet.. id like to join a decently experienced alliance but not one that nabs all the best players and have no trouble steam rolling the rest of the competition as that is what has made me stop playing grep for a lil while.. if any of my old alliance buds read this send me a pm as to what alliance your joining or starting and i will be sure to let you know what i think!

DeletedUser

I would totally join if this was 1.x world. I just don't like 2.0 because a single person cannot take on an entire alliance anymore. No matter how many units you clear, no matter how many times you clear a player, they always have access to their farming villages. If one hyper active pro cannot take on 10-20 players at once what is the point?

The no morale and 2 unit speed is very sexy though.

DeletedUser5859

yes czar i remember you.. ur a pretty dang good player! iv not played a revolt system but am excited about this being a 30 man alliance world.. maybe this world will shape up diff and i will continue playing in it for the first time since delta haha i just hate being in an alliance that has alllll the best players i want active good members but not allll of them..:D anyway if anyone is interested in a semi decent player and you plan on leading an alliance gimme some background info on the alliance as well as a few names on the roster!

DeletedUser

yes czar i remember you.. ur a pretty dang good player! iv not played a revolt system but am excited about this being a 30 man alliance world.. maybe this world will shape up diff and i will continue playing in it for the first time since delta haha i just hate being in an alliance that has alllll the best players i want active good members but not allll of them..:D anyway if anyone is interested in a semi decent player and you plan on leading an alliance gimme some background info on the alliance as well as a few names on the roster!

If you do my app I will take a look.

DeletedUser5859

czar i think u were prolly my fav member in xi! but we were not near each other so didn't talk a whole lot! leme know what u plan on doing in this world maybe ill just have to join up.. so far no alliance has made this game as much fun as black did way back in the delta days :(

I would totally join if this was 1.x world. I just don't like 2.0 because a single person cannot take on an entire alliance anymore. No matter how many units you clear, no matter how many times you clear a player, they always have access to their farming villages. If one hyper active pro cannot take on 10-20 players at once what is the point?

my first 2.0 world i tried to take out my whole island as most of them all joined a single alliance.. well i failed.. this was def part of the reason im sure! i miss 1.0 they need to make a hybrid.. 2.0 graphics and additions with 1.0 farming system and interface:pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

they had a survey thinking about that...at least i think they did

DeletedUser

It works the other way around. In 1.26, if you had no troops, you could not farm... in 2.0 you don't need troops to farm :p

DeletedUser

It works the other way around. In 1.26, if you had no troops, you could not farm... in 2.0 you don't need troops to farm :p

which is the problem. once u fully clear a city they had to wait for resources then retrain. now they can farm cleared or not.

DeletedUser

Are you joining?: might join
Which Ocean/Direction?: I have no idea
Which Alliance: I have no idea

DeletedUser441

I'm only joining this world for about 2 weeks so I'm only going to build troops :D

DeletedUser345

Are you joining?: Yes
Which Ocean/Direction?:South West
Which Alliance: Indomitable Gauls - Obelix
Why: The settings are good bar revolt, i love ancient history and Warlord is a babe :cool: