Who's Joining

DeletedUser

Quitting imo, is that a person is removed from a world, with all cities taken/inactivity. The guy wanted my account for my Delphi account not Chi so it was hardly used. I used no premium on that account, all my bp were from free-playing.

You're my first target for when we develop navies :p

DeletedUser

Tut tut Strikehard, you making enemies all ready :p i'm surprised at you

Made enemies with him long time ago haha :p Oh God sparta is back! Oh well if you're close enough I'll attack you as well.

Btw lordmyron has been hardly growing at all due to my lovely friends who I asked to farm him until I attack tonight :)

DeletedUser

Made enemies with him long time ago haha :p Oh God sparta is back! Oh well if you're close enough I'll attack you as well.

Btw lordmyron has been hardly growing at all due to my lovely friends who I asked to farm him until I attack tonight :)

Yup he is right we were attacking lordmyron.

DeletedUser

Ugh this world is full of pro's i wish we had at least a huge set of Noobs to play with lol but no seriously the day my protection ran out i was being hit by at least 60 horsemen and 400 slingers i mean like this guys morale is gunna be so low that by the time i get 5 swordsmen he hits with 100 slingers and he comes home with nothing LOL

DeletedUser

oh I'm joining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay!

Ugh this world is full of pro's i wish we had at least a huge set of Noobs to play with lol but no seriously the day my protection ran out i was being hit by at least 60 horsemen and 400 slingers i mean like this guys morale is gunna be so low that by the time i get 5 swordsmen he hits with 100 slingers and he comes home with nothing LOL

Dodge and activate militia bro, instead of waiting for morale to kick in because by then you would've rage quitted.

DeletedUser

Haha strike, I've been here since day one, just wanted to yell somewhere in the threads here :)
Best of luck everyone!

DeletedUser11965

XP, ive been hitting this dude over and over and all i get are militias

DeletedUser

sorry I was going to restart close to ATTT but I am quitting to play on chi and bellephron and by the way the last time i logged in I was not being farmed.