Who's Kicking who's *** ? o.O

DeletedUser

Hey folks,

Im fairly new to Kappa, and no were near important on the server.

I thought instead of me contacting my little cronies in Kappa about what battles are happening on Kappa, I'd ask the Kappa Community instead.

So everyone, Who's winning over who ? Who's the most supreme, Who is the best strategist in the server, and who by comparison, should be the most wanted xD

~V

DeletedUser

Really just a tough question to answer, the three main alliances VRoD/II, Public Enemy, Confederate States/Revelation all have had some significant milestones recently to give credit to all. And each have bragging rights on what they have done, so can't really say one way or the other without being biased.

The United Alliance as well just came around, and while an MRA, haven't proven or disproven themselves yet. I never jump on the Hate the MRA bandwagon till the MRA has proven they deserve it.

As for going on specific players, might as well multiply what I just said by 5 :D....don't think anyone could ever agree on those...who is most supreme, strategist, etc. They prolly could name a few, but it's all biased opinion.

DeletedUser

Really just a tough question to answer, the three main alliances VRoD/II, Public Enemy, Confederate States/Revelation all have had some significant milestones recently to give credit to all. And each have bragging rights on what they have done, so can't really say one way or the other without being biased.

The United Alliance as well just came around, and while an MRA, haven't proven or disproven themselves yet. I never jump on the Hate the MRA bandwagon till the MRA has proven they deserve it.

As for going on specific players, might as well multiply what I just said by 5 :D....don't think anyone could ever agree on those...who is most supreme, strategist, etc. They prolly could name a few, but it's all biased opinion.

Nicely said.

I've heard about the war with the Confederate States, but im unsure as to who they are battling against.

Any views on how the war is going ? For either sides ?

~V

DeletedUser13716

Confed States is at war with Public Enemy and Crimson Empire, though the CE front is slightly neglected. Their O56 commander just left and formed a new unrelated splinter alliance, Cut Throat. The people in CT are hoping for a pact with Confed.

DeletedUser

classic battle of MRA mass vs tight knit skilled players playing out with NINE vs TUA.

In the past we had thought we had a NAP but after a month of picking off our "sleeping members" - we had enough - now going after their players - It is interesting to see the tables turned.

Of course the Strike Force vs Border Marauders and then the TUA alliance was a complete embarrassment to the former who had some VERY HIGHLY skilled players but some very single minded tactics. Eventually they had to resort to becoming MRA-ish trying to distract us by recruiting players in our waters and on our flanks.

That did not work out very well for we only became stronger with the conquests of these lambs. Bit by bit we started to take the war to their home front and the final blow was for the leaders to hide under the skirts of those that we have NAPs with.

DeletedUser

classic battle of MRA mass vs tight knit skilled players playing out with NINE vs TUA.

In the past we had thought we had a NAP but after a month of picking off our "sleeping members" - we had enough - now going after their players - It is interesting to see the tables turned.

Of course the Strike Force vs Border Marauders and then the TUA alliance was a complete embarrassment to the former who had some VERY HIGHLY skilled players but some very single minded tactics. Eventually they had to resort to becoming MRA-ish trying to distract us by recruiting players in our waters and on our flanks.

That did not work out very well for we only became stronger with the conquests of these lambs. Bit by bit we started to take the war to their home front and the final blow was for the leaders to hide under the skirts of those that we have NAPs with.

Interesting

Any idea why the 053 commander decided to brake off and create a new alliance?

Also, what borders are the alliances bordered on, and is there any change in the waters in relation to alliance take-overs.

~V

DeletedUser

every player should be allowed to play the game they wish to play

some want to play aggressively - some want it casual.

He came to me and said that he wanted to go in a different direction and I wished him the best of luck

DeletedUser

every player should be allowed to play the game they wish to play

some want to play aggressively - some want it casual.

He came to me and said that he wanted to go in a different direction and I wished him the best of luck

Wisely said, even though it is a shame to loose such a valued member of your alliance, especially one you've known for so long..

~V

DeletedUser

we did not lose a member...we gained a future worthy foe

True

But still, you lost a player who was in your alliance, either way.

Glad to know Kapp is still keeping active.

Any predictions on up-coming wars ?

~V

DeletedUser

The Expendables, are at war with The League of Cornith and VRoD II, though this is creating problems, i still think we are holding our ground in the Expendables.

DeletedUser

BYB u know, theres 1 kind of pllz i really hate.

those who just switch sides in the middle of the war. u know it just really sux when that happens doesnt it??? i think we should make a list of those guys, and make sure the pllz who do get rimmed. :p

i dont really have to know why they do it they just have to be shown they made the wrong decision. u know any of those pllz??? if so could u point some of them out for me. :D
:pro:

DeletedUser

????. Whaaa? No I did that because i had multiple friends as in old friends, in that alliance, and was in a part of the ocean that was, mainly expendables; and only one person helped with anything in LoC, so with these issues wayed i chose, the expendables so re you trying to mock me.

DeletedUser

and it wasn only me so dont call me out, if i recall about 20 others either leave, or went expenables, its not my fault that LoC only worked with the few, not the many. Along with my friends Kreaten and loki, i got in, and now i have a city in my eyes. :D so no offence it was a tactical dission, that i made, and i pondered it for 3-4 days.

DeletedUser

how about PE + SF + VROD + ENIGMA ....oh..and NINE vs TUA...i never thought it would take the top four alliances to take out a Rim ocean MRA

Last edited by a moderator: