Who's Kicking who's *** ? o.O

DeletedUser

I mean, fine whatever you like to say.. all of those cities you took are now back in PE hands or will be soon.

I am pretty positive while we were fighting VRoD we werent fighting CR. They were the bigger threat. With that being said, you are an excellent player and proved to be quite a nuisance. One that we could not devote attention to at the time.

But hey, I have selective memory.

DeletedUser

yah its too bad personal life caught up before attention (besides those 5 colony ships that were sent my way) was spent my way.

Dunno as far as I recall you sent me a war declaration via pm before your merger with... erm.. whomever that was you merged with based on they were the ones at war with VroD and not your alliance.

as for my cities.. I have no cities anymore :p neener neener I stand victorious with no loss of cities against anyone muhwahahaha... see you in the 2.0 upgrade worlds :)

DeletedUser

yah its too bad personal life caught up before attention (besides those 5 colony ships that were sent my way) was spent my way.

Dunno as far as I recall you sent me a war declaration via pm before your merger with... erm.. whomever that was you merged with based on they were the ones at war with VroD and not your alliance.

as for my cities.. I have no cities anymore :p neener neener I stand victorious with no loss of cities against anyone muhwahahaha... see you in the 2.0 upgrade worlds :)
lol, unfortunately i need to spread rep around before giving any more to you :(