Who's next

DeletedUser

I feel like Epsilon is coming to life again so here's another thread.

Which Alliance can you see fall or disband in the near future?
Give a Valid reason for the alliance you choose Not "_________ coz we r awesum"

I'll start with These guys.
They have good players and are good guys but they have picked a war with ROTI, Aegis and Infector Light, not too smart a move considering where their cities are. I am not saying It's because Aegis alone is amazing (before someone thinks it) but you don't take refuge in an allied alliance to us, then welcome their kindness with a letter saying "I've rebuilt now, I'm leaving and going to fight Aegis" You don't do that With 6 members and seriously _________ the alliance you left. Especially when half your members share islands with us! I see them gone in a month.

Who's next?

DeletedUser

I like this one good idea sparkz- the next big alliance to go is definitely BW- Black Watch
They are getting pimped by YS in 52-62 and given their other main ocean they are surrounded by pathfinders,artemis, and I blv ROTI and it is only a matter of time before one of them expand. Renegades wiped them out completely next to their border and now not long before they get absorbed into pathfinders or Artemis, in fact I cant blv there still here.

DeletedUser

I will say Reborn. ATVG is gone. Haven't heard from acmilan4 in a while. Most of their members are gone. They are getting oblitterated fast. Those who aren't dead seem to have gone to the Exiles. The allaince is already dead save acmilan who is on vaca.

DeletedUser

lol- well we already new they were dead and gone not officially however

DeletedUser

I will say the Rennasaince. After the merge it didn't disband. In fact it is still around; 4th in the Bp rankings still. They are down to one member who has to go ghost soon then the allaince should finally go poof

DeletedUser

I will say the Rennasaince. After the merge it didn't disband. In fact it is still around; 4th in the Bp rankings still. They are down to one member who has to go ghost soon then the allaince should finally go poof

Indeed.

Im suprised The Rennasaince is still around to be honest.

When it finally goes, then we will find another addition to the Grepolis History Books.

Has Alexander quit ?

~V

Last edited by a moderator: