Why Anarchy Is Praying I Leave

DeletedUser

They Pray because they know they have no chance in beating me in anyway at all. This is how bad they want to break my sieges.

[report]4ebe1a72750d508983785fe9567f1220[/report]
[report]0d1baa2c299732bcb7f798cd4d422d33[/report]
[report]9638467e3b9d38a200aff87048285dcd[/report]
[report]a1f6083a3e2189af5d8860d3e95a341c[/report]
[report]2219196fd18908dad34aa4b4bada1ec1[/report]
[report]7b0963fcc0deecda5d0c128d50556c85[/report]

Before Devils cryed about how I was only able to keep a siege because of the help I received from Diane and Dodo well guess what everyone. They have jumped ship and now helping Anarchy to try and break my sieges [unsuccessfully of course] so I would love to hear the nonsense now...

You better hope this crap pulls through for you devils because if it does not 0-45 Belongs to KB I dont care How many people you get to join your sorry click. Your Boy lotfi fettah is pimped on a daily basis by KB. tell him to go eat some pork it might help his braincells and make him know how to play

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am confused. When it is said that you will be banned again you said you don't want to play any more, but if you don't it's all good, you own the ocean? Just sayin lol.

DeletedUser

I am confused. When it is said that you will be banned again you said you don't want to play any more, but if you don't it's all good, you own the ocean? Just sayin lol.

He threw a KB temper tantrum when he realized Diane and Dodo launched against his siege.

Why would I need to pray? You won't attack me.

I just hope the person who replaces you in 24 hours has the courage.

In all reality it doesn't matter your history KB.

Also no one is joining my click. I am sure Diane and dodo don't care for me that much. Diane has called me a liar on more than one occasion. They probably just got tired of you being so annoying in your chats.

I try to play this game with as much challenge as possible. Which is why I don't form clicks or rely on other peoples support like you do CONSTANTLY.

I can stack more biremes than that so of course it is not impressing me at all lol.

Last edited by a moderator: