Why did you choose your player name?

DeletedUser

Nothing special, it just came up when I see the background (the blue sea) of grepolis login screen :)

DeletedUser11886

Lol I just thought of a random Name and added it :p See? Kyle, And a Li I got from a history book :3 also I made all of my accounts "KyleLi" on all the games i play :D

DeletedUser

I had to think of a name, and I thought about Mythology, and then my Little Brother started talking about Toys R Us, and then, Minotaurs R Us was born!

DeletedUser

Easy and boring.. Its my Name! :)

(the initials.. yes, I got a somethat big name lol)

DeletedUser2140

I got mine from King Arthur and the knights of the round table.

Sir brunor was considered the best swordsman (better than Lancelot) and the most honorable. Full title Sir brunor the black.

As for the so called french part. The english were conquered by a region of France (Normandy, Normans, 1066) and thats why we have some french names.

DeletedUser

The first is because the most important person in my life calls me Angel, and he loves my eyes. The last is my short nickname

:cool:

DeletedUser

Some kids at school were talking about how they saw a commercial for moon sand and how they bought it and that they combined blue and purple and they called it Blurple. Always liked the word, used it for a TW account, and several other accounts.

And this isnt intresting? Its moonsand!

DeletedUser

SemperFi => Semper Fidelis (Marine Corps motto)
+
1371 => MOS for Combat Engineer, USMC

DeletedUser

Mine is simple 101 is my lucky number and I AM THE COOKIE MONSTER! :D

DeletedUser

i've had kidney failure twice a liver malfunction and a minor heart problem due to a rather lovely substance called alcohol thus the name was born

DeletedUser

Mine is fhibner cos in school our login user name in our first letter from the first name and our surname after that. So it looks like his fhibner-bl so took out the -bl and made it fhibner

DeletedUser8202

My name is Steven Hardman.... I used my Ultimate wisdom and came up with .................................

*******Stehardman*********

I know im just that origional!​

DeletedUser

Before i got married my parents always called me a "little devil" (and other names im sure...) but my wife calls me "pet" so when i signed in i typed in "devilpet " but it was not unique enough for me so i added a second l I and t and got my present name. dp for short.

+ 1 rep for a good thread and interesting read.

DeletedUser

Named it after my two oldest boys (yes that does imply I have more. 4 boys in all) Their names are Quinten and Zarchary put them together what do you get Quayzarck well kinda no k in either of there names, but you get the point.