Why did you choose your player name?

DeletedUser20983

My mother always called me a Chronic menace to society, name stuck with me everywhere I went, no matter the game its always my gamer tag. 520 is my fraternity scroll number. So any ya'll that think you can drink come see me :D

Look me up on ps3 when new COD comes out ChRoN1C ;)

plus repped

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

arul is ur real name ? :heh: curios

if you join the world im in,you will have a hell of time with me

why dont you join the world permanent ban is going?
i bet your a$$ wont be in the place it used to be :p:D

DeletedUser18132

Mine is taken from my favorite heockey team, the San Jose Sharks.

plus repped

DeletedUser

Mine was originally my xbox live gamer tag. I was wasted when I first signed up to xbox live because in my drunk state I thought that blowing another £40 when I was already in massive amounts of debt was a brilliant idea! So I needed a name... well all my friends at university called me AJ, so there is the first bit. Now I need something that instills fear in the heart of my enemies... death! Sorted, now I just need to put in something I like, The Prodigy, one of my favourite bands. And so AJ deathprodigy was born and I became settled in the ranks of Gamma when it first opened and quickly made many enemies in the forums because I was such a wind up merchant. We are all friends now though in gamma... I hope

plus repped

DeletedUser

i chose my name because i decided to go for something greek and, being a maths nerd, that was the first name that popped into my head :cool:

plus repped

DeletedUser

Years ago when I got my first computer internet and was trying to find a name a friend picked this one for me and has stuck with me for many years

plus repped

DeletedUser16512

stabbed

i played evony and my Host was called INSANE after months of sending him resources every day and helping him get his queen, reinforcing him when he needed it

i went to sleep 1 night as he knew my offline times he attacked me to get all my resources he got really greedy so my name stabbed came from him as he did stab me in the back

plus repped

DeletedUser

My name stems from my real life name "Alex Miller" it replaced my old name CallMeGod

plus repped

DeletedUser

My mother always called me a Chronic menace to society, name stuck with me everywhere I went...

haha :D u sound pleasant :p

Mine is taken from my favorite hockey team, the San Jose Sharks.

im beast in hockey on the PS3 bro (smirk)

We are all friends now though in gamma... I hope

(chuckle) thats funny :p thats wat happens wen u poke all the bears at the zoo :D

i chose my name because i decided to go for something greek and, being a maths nerd, that was the first name that popped into my head :cool:

But you misspelled it, of course.

hence why hes a math nerd and not a english junkie for the grammar hammer :p

Years ago when I got my first computer internet and was trying to find a name a friend picked this one for me and has stuck with me for many years

:eek: wow thats cool tho

i played evony and my Host was called INSANE after months of sending him resources every day and helping him get his queen, reinforcing him when he needed it

i went to sleep 1 night as he knew my offline times he attacked me to get all my resources he got really greedy so my name stabbed came from him as he did stab me in the back

:rolleyes: we dont have those kinda people in grepolis . . . we do it to u while ur awake :cool:

My name stems from my real life name "Alex Miller" it replaced my old name CallMeGod

i woulda put amilli :cool: but callmegod sounds cool too :D

DeletedUser

Mine's pretty dull. Just attaching Greek words to violent words.

plus repped

DeletedUser7698

I typed in random letters and this is how turned used ever since.

DeletedUser6029

I am a Kiss fan, (sigh) anything else I say will get me an infraction :D