Why do you want rep? (An answer)

DeletedUser

Plus rep is my way of saying....

"I HATE you way less than I hate all the other members of this forum." ;)

The famous saying! :D anyways sj, I agree with him. People with 1000-2000 posts for some reason tend to be more helpful..You know what I've noticed recently? People join the forums just to post ideas right off the bat, don't add format, and just take off afterwards without looking back. That and people join, get into some arguments then leave..just pointing that out...:)..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6029

The famous saying! :D anyways sj, I agree with him. People with 1000-2000 posts for some reason tend to be more helpful..You know what I've noticed recently? People join the forums just to post ideas right off the bat, don't add format, and just take off afterwards without looking back. That and people join, get into some arguments then leave..just pointing that out...:)..

I wouldn't go there...sometimes you have to look at the join date in that. Usually if it is a few months with that much spam, they are pretty much blowing bilge water out there noggin instead of good sense.

DeletedUser

Ermagerd, I fit in that category so it must be false.

DeletedUser30490

yaya hasan,SJ Rooster all these spammers will give you more news feed than i do :p

DeletedUser11886

lol, there seems to be a mistake in which this sounds like I'm begging for rep, actually I'm not. I posted this as a troll to see how fast this would get locked here :\