Why I Left This World After Less Than A Day

• Thread starter DeletedUser32498
  • Start date

DeletedUser32498

I joined the world when it opened. Built up my city made it in the top twenty in like a few minutes... got back a few hours later and still in the top 60. Lol. Hardly anyone joined the world... that is not very many big names in Byllis. The fact that this is a speed 1 world combined with not very many serious players the world won't stay open for very long, and wonder time will be impossible to reach.

So far these forums are very inactive, and hardly any threads which just proves my statements as well.

DeletedUser42407

The world will survive and some noobs are going to get a crown ;)

DeletedUser42407

I think the world will survive just because I am in it :p

DeletedUser33530

I haven't seen a world this inactive since the summer speed world

DeletedUser

Very very slow, but! It will take a few weeks, it will liven up just not to how im used too. noobs well yes there are a few, There is also a very good amount of veterans. However if for some reason It does not pick up I will look elsewhere

DeletedUser42407

If you take out the alliance KombatIcons you take out a lot of noobs and then the world would pick up ;)

DeletedUser

Haha yeah, just take out a few MRA's here and there and the world will be perfect. Speed 1 isn't bad at all, it's just the patience that people cannot put up with. That's why you don't see as many veterans as you would see in Speed 2 or 3.

DeletedUser30111

They'll never close a world before WW, won't happen, silly reason to leave any world.
If you don't like the activity of the forum, etc. then that makes sense

DeletedUser

I'll stick around here...I have already started to teach many players within my alliance how to play, and what to do...

DeletedUser23986

They'll never close a world before WW, won't happen, silly reason to leave any world.
It can been clearly specified that this may happen if number of active players goes below 300 before the era of ww.

DeletedUser18366

Well this sounds great! Usually I'm one of those players protesting "SPEED 2 OR MORE!" but I do need a slow world due to lack of time, lets see what all this fuss is about.

EDIT: Yeah, I quit...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42407

For me a speed 1 is perfect due to lack of time at my hands. The world has much more than 300 active players and more players are joining everyday so the world will not close for at least another 5 months.

DeletedUser24334

hahaha I kinda like that there is only 300-500 active players, and about 350 experienced players make for some interesting wars I think. The Novices will be easy to eliminate but people will grow fast. Once I have CS researched I will have 20-30 cities within a few months witch is rather good in a speed one world.

And where I am getting at is fighting with that many cities early in the game makes for some good wars, many turf wars holding down oceans.

I think this world is yet the most interesting one I have played, well besides for Alpha that was pretty fun too.

DeletedUser

ive joined this world to get more experience in revolt worlds as i'm a newb, ive landed in ocean 35 gonna be a boring game lol