Why not take the risk?

• Thread starter DeletedUser44426
  • Start date

DeletedUser44426

So i stumbled upon this group of players arguing about something very interesting in my eyes. One of these players said it would be stupid for a small alliance to attack any member of Eviction Notice. No doubt it is quite stupid, but why not take the risk? EN is by far the best alliance in Grepo history in my opinion, but that doesn't mean they don't lose cities from time to time. So another player argued that it would be stupid and shameful not to try and take a city. Why not try to take one that has a purpose to it? After all what is grepolis without risk? So the player that thought it was stupid used an old (quite ridiculous ) saying, "we should just take our time to grow more and besides it was way to early to attack EN." Now to this i would say forget that, and i probably would have attacked this player non-stop because of it. When has it ever been early to attack EN? They grow as quick as lightning strikes, while still under BP! And taking the time to grow doesnt really do much given the fact by that time EN has eliminated all major alliances and is just toying with the rest. But the way i see, i would take the risk, sure i would probably lose. But i see it as a great accomplishment for a small alliance to take down even 1 EN city. At least to the rest of the lower alliances they could say, yeah we may have gotten beaten down by EN, but at least we werent afraid to take this risk of attacking an alliance 100x bigger and better then us. But that is just the way i see and its what i came to as the group of players argued.

What are your guys thoughts on this?

DeletedUser51031

Attack whoever you want bro..you don't even know these people..why are they dictating who you are attacking on an online game.

DeletedUser44426

Exactly right, they hide there fear with the excuse of were not ready to take them on or were not big enough. Well guess what your never going to be. Just forget everything and do what Shia Lebouf says, "Just...DO IT". But it is a game after all, no need to take it serious in a world that's already been won. Just do whatever i guess.

DeletedUser50679

completely agree with you word for word, its just a game.......about war, and what war isn't without risks?!:pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40223

I find this hilarious that the guy urging everybody to hit EN actually joined them.

Then makes threats to anyone who dare speak about or attack his beloved EN..

Yeah I tried it.. Yeah my SMALL alliance tried it and we had some success too.. And you throw your toys out of the pram..

Joke? Yes you are.. Killing? Yes.. Myself laughing at this post.. :p

DeletedUser44426

I find this hilarious that the guy urging everybody to hit EN actually joined them.

Yeah I tried it.. Yeah my SMALL alliance tried it and we had some success too.. And you throw your toys out of the pram..

So i stumbled upon this group of players arguing about something very interesting in my eyes. But that is just the way i see and its what i came to as the group of players argued.

I guess there is no cure for stupid.....or interpretive reading.

Zarun-

Strategos
it would be stupid for a small alliance to attack any member of Eviction Notice

What are your guys thoughts on this?

Kurbads. of Eviction Notice dropped 15 cities to Independent/Independent 2 Bn - an alliance outnumbered by more than 2:1 vs EN (and "allies") and outranked by about 70 million points collectively. Then this:

utGpjyq.jpg

You can't win if you don't attack.

DeletedUser

In his defense, Kurbads was offline for nearly 2 days. All the cities Independent took were undefended or improperly defended due to being blind.

DeletedUser40223

In his defense, Kurbads was offline for nearly 2 days. All the cities Independent took were undefended or improperly defended due to being blind.

Why was that Prae? Could it be down to the fact that he got whacked every day by fly, went into VM TWICE just to save his backside then when he came out we jumped on him like a pack of wolves?

Remember when somebody was saying there is no point in fighting EN? I said Yes there is, you find a weakness and you damn well go for it?

Well we found several, he was one of them.. They guy is all attack, can't defend for toffee, isn't a team player and most certainly isn't as good as he thinks he is. He is very good at getting great ABP stats but he has a formula that he sticks to, he doesn't change it. He plays like a robot. We sussed it and that was that. Game over for ole TurdBags..

Wonder if he'll write a guide about "How to get whacked out by a weaker alliance" or "How to ghost cuz things aren't going to plan"?? :p

DeletedUser40223

I guess there is no cure for stupid.....or interpretive reading.

I'm just pointing out that you said it's a great accomplishment for a small alliance if they can take even one city from a much bigger one like EN. We did. But you did not recognise the feats, you have zero respect for us and you disrespect us every chance you get, So yeah you are full of the brown stuff.. What your IGN?

DeletedUser42857

They guy is all attack, can't defend for toffee, isn't a team player and most certainly isn't as good as he thinks he is. He is very good at getting great ABP stats but he has a formula that he sticks to, he doesn't change it. He plays like a robot. W

Hang on.. the other day you were praising him saying what a great player he was, that he was one of the best grepo players around and was let down by his alliance...

he replies to you that you are an idiot and your alliance are nothing more than an annoyance and all of a sudden you are saying hes rubbish, robotic and isnt a team player..

bitter much?

DeletedUser40223

Hang on.. the other day you were praising him saying what a great player he was, that he was one of the best grepo players around and was let down by his alliance...

he replies to you that you are an idiot and your alliance are nothing more than an annoyance and all of a sudden you are saying hes rubbish, robotic and isnt a team player..

bitter much?

I was saying he's a good player.. Not great.. And I did think EN let him down at the time of writing. I take that back after hearing from many EN sources that he didn't post for help and would not listen to sound advice. I've spoken to him on a few occasions and find him rude, arrogant and he really does think he is the best player ever.

So Yes I do believe the players in your camp who said the above..

What can I say? I was wrong.. Don't mind admitting it..

DeletedUser42857

I was saying he's a good player.. Not great.. And I did think EN let him down at the time of writing. I take that back after hearing from many EN sources that he didn't post for help and would not listen to sound advice. I've spoken to him on a few occasions and find him rude, arrogant and he really does think he is the best player ever.

So Yes I do believe the players in your camp who said the above..

What can I say? I was wrong.. Don't mind admitting it..

wont let me rep you, so rep where rep is due

DeletedUser18407

I'm scared Brir can I join the almighty eviction clan so that I can build houses and plant pretty plants in the knowledge I will not be attacked because I'm eviction and ever so feared by everyone !!!!

DeletedUser40223

I'm scared Brir can I join the almighty eviction clan so that I can build houses and plant pretty plants in the knowledge I will not be attacked because I'm eviction and ever so feared by everyone !!!!

Sure you can fly.. But then I'd have to kill you.. :p

Mind at least I'd get a good fight.. :D