Why We Lost

DeletedUser42565

I just read through this the now
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

udhata

Phrourach
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif
just thought to say few words, as dave shared this "discussion" i couldnt help it.

i am kinda flattered to see our little family noted somewhere and tbh - it is only dragons and us who are really aware of the scale of our fight. we started 4 months after world opened and forced to fight 3 dragon alliances, thus we knew chances we win are ... eum inclining zero lol, yet i believe we ha d a good time together enjoying eachothers company.
for the record i dont believe we lack experience (as it has been pointed) , that we lack numbers is out of questioning.
and no matter how nice it is to see the written above - it is not TF cuz of which u didnt win, dragons. It is cuz u have always picked the easy fights. u were fighting us in the beginning cu z it was easy to fight a small group of players, that cannot hold a siege on u and cannot break the ones we wanted to. instead of focusing on eligos who were ur real competitor u chose to put incredible efforts on us... u still have cities on our borders that are insanely turtled....can u tell me why the hk one has a city on island with 4 blue dots , with loads of ur cities within 30 min tt which has 1.2k bi and 1k ftb behind 25 wall?and only if it was just one lol - basically u seem to be solving everything with mass turtling.
yes we had a lot of offers from dragons but... as i have said many times , do u really believe i would agree to let our lovely guys to be led by people who are jumping in and out of the alliance every now and then cuz something is not happening the way they want? / or who are recently threatening us to stop attacking them if we dont want to lose a ww city?! thats a LOL sweety - what does it matter now? want the crown - build ur wws and go take the eligos ones down - stop looking into the easy pick/
No, thanx for the drama! What kind of leaders u have that will let their personal preferences failed u in making major decisions ? even the worst decision is better than no decision - i may have done a lot of mistakes leading TF/ trying to avoid those i made back in DJ/ but i at least we never had that kind of useless dramas in TF.
with that being said i want to thank TF team. You guys are great and i am proud i met you - we have been through hell but u never complained, you never gave up and u never gave up on me either.
smiley_emoticons_smilenew.gif

A big thank you to all

Regards
Mahabhara(udhata)

Last edited:

DeletedUser36570

OMG!!!
Well Eligos then should thank Foxes for the win! hahaha

But honestly, Dragons-bigger in numbers, but as it seems pretty unorganized. I may be wrong in this: but when ww started Dragons didn't fill their alliance fully, people were still outside, so that's 20 people less who could directly send to wonders (72 hrs right?). Not to mention all the spell wasting, on hc and so on. PLagues to my city lol.

But congratulations to Eligos, you really rocked the wonders, really great organization.

And thanks to Foxes who took me, in my first conquest world and taught me a lot, you guys are one of the best teams I played with and will be my honor to play with you again. You guys rock, we had fun. And we are the winners as far as I'm concerned.

DeletedUser52859

We didn't have TF.

They might not have a lot of people or experience, but, man, they packed their border tight. They destroyed quite a bit of troops for us, so we couldn't use them to press your border.

They weren't going to help us, but they definitely harmed us too much.

That's why we lost.

I am aware they were not helping you, but even if they were, you still would've lost. Just saying. Once again, don't blame other alliances for your loss. you wouldn't have won anyway. You might've been able to stop us from getting the crown temporarily but the Victors was going to have gone to us no matter what. The crown is just a consolation prize. The real winners of the world is the alliance that gets the victors. Plain and simple. But you would not have gotten that even if TF helped you during WWs

DeletedUser20247

plus TF despite having a few players that wanted to work with Dragons; their leadership didn't, and that's fine.. they weren't going anywhere

That is the thing the made you fail shee ra.... That arrogance you had .... well if you put the size the three dragon alliances with the TF size , I clearly believe that the TF went much further than the dragon's. our policy was clear from the start . no pacts , no naps only fight . the dragons on the other hand they were jumping in and out of their own alliance , they were so much politics involved that you clearly forgot what this game was about . there was no stable strategy for the dragons and that made you such unstable alliance . maha was right . you went to fight smaller alliances, tried to threaten them to get them within your ranks , and lost the bond within your team . instead of sticking all together and going for your main opponent . when we the TF started on this world in just two islands locked up south we had the two big alliances of our ocean to deal with but we knew from the beginning that the dragons would be our main opponent and we stick to it till now . even though it was looking impossible , we brought ourselves 1st on our ocean and started dealing with you . the result was clearly what was stated previously . cities of yours crazy stacked up.

Personally , for a small group situated in the south of an ocean comparing with an alliance covering three whole oceans , I consider it a success what the TF achieved . concerning the dragons shee ra ......... maybe you should revise a little bit the way you are running them ....

Now for the conclusion congrats to eligos from my side as well , even though I have mentioned in the past to silver about way before the WW''s starts .

Thy

DeletedUser22468

Charlie, no matter how well-meaning, does not speak on behalf of the Dragons. That privilege/responsibility lies elsewhere.

This post will not perform an analysis of helike and is meant simply to post the Dragons' congratulations to Eligos on their victory.

DeletedUser54356

I dont know how people find time to argue with Charlies genius ideas about how Dragons deserved the victory more than us o_O lol.

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
We didn't have TF.

They might not have a lot of people or experience, but, man, they packed their border tight. They destroyed quite a bit of troops for us, so we couldn't use them to press your border.

They weren't going to help us, but they definitely harmed us too much.

That's why we lost.

You lost because you weren't good enough - end of.

DeletedUser51218

Charlie, your eagerness and effort do you proud. However you seriously need to learn the game and the strategy of it more before making the statements you have above.

The Dragon name has been embarrassed enough without you carrying it on further, so stop speaking in the name of us.

We lost for 2 reasons 1. Eligos were too good, 2. Dragons weren't good enough!

Accept it and congratulate them.

P.S. Good that you've just learned how to post a live conquest today Charlie!

DeletedUser54029

Charlie, your eagerness and effort do you proud. However you seriously need to learn the game and the strategy of it more before making the statements you have above.

The Dragon name has been embarrassed enough without you carrying it on further, so stop speaking in the name of us.

We lost for 2 reasons 1. Eligos were too good, 2. Dragons weren't good enough!
3. TF packed their border with useless players that wouldn't win the world, kept attacking us. Therefore, we needed to use too many resources that we could have used for Elgios.

That's not embarrassing, that's y=just TF being the idiots they are, choosing not to join us, but to fight against us, therefore not being in the pact that would win.

Wasn't Dragons bad, was TF annoyance. End of story. That is what I was trying to say this entire thread.

Silver Witch

Strategos
3. TF packed their border with useless players that wouldn't win the world, kept attacking us. Therefore, we needed to use too many resources that we could have used for Elgios.

That's not embarrassing, that's y=just TF being the idiots they are, choosing not to join us, but to fight against us, therefore not being in the pact that would win.

Wasn't Dragons bad, was TF annoyance. End of story. That is what I was trying to say this entire thread.

Screen%20Shot%202016-11-27%20at%2020.12.35_zpso5iwurxa.png

I sent this to you in game so as not to embarrass you further. Clearly you still do not understand. What this demonstrates is the tiny corner that the Foxes control. Clearly they did a stunning job but you have to be realistic charlie. This presence could not have changed the outcome. Everyone else including your own team have disagreed with you the entire thread! Why don't you talk to some of your own leaders or start a discussion in the dragon forum and learn more ready for next time. Being able to grasp the situation and adapt to different factors is the way to win. Blindly refusing to change your view despite all evidence is the way to lose.

DeletedUser54029

Screen%20Shot%202016-11-27%20at%2020.12.35_zpso5iwurxa.png

I sent this to you in game so as not to embarrass you further. Clearly you still do not understand. What this demonstrates is the tiny corner that the Foxes control. Clearly they did a stunning job but you have to be realistic charlie. This presence could not have changed the outcome. Everyone else including your own team have disagreed with you the entire thread! Why don't you talk to some of your own leaders or start a discussion in the dragon forum and learn more ready for next time. Being able to grasp the situation and adapt to different factors is the way to win. Blindly refusing to change your view despite all evidence is the way to lose.
Well, thanks for a random map, but, when looking through the alliance forum, I find many attacks against us with a large amount of troops, therefore meaning that they have sent a lot of raids to begin with and then continuing with CSs.

News Flash: When TF steals your resources, you can't use them for your colossus.

We might have beat you to the colossus, which would have changed the face of the game severely, now, wouldn't it? I mean, I hate to argue with a devil genius, but we would have done much better if we had them.

Maybe you should analyze evidence instead of throwing it out there ridiculously.

Silver Witch

Strategos
Lol Charlie I think we just have to accept that you cannot see the scale here. Attacks during the WW period are part of the game. In Eligos all use of resources or favour was banned so that all was sent to the ww. Yes a few cities were lost to us because of this. Once you are building ww priorities change. We had systems in place to replace lost favour and a few stolen resources would not have changed the outcome. Personally i had a lot of empty cities at the end of the build. Troops died and i could not replace them.

The dragons did not fill their alliance - the extra 15 players and all their res would have made a difference but i don't think anything would have changed the outcome. The speed with which we built our Colossus once we spotted your challenge surprised even me. We completed it 24 hrs before the others but we did not even cut the upgrade time much at level 10. We knew when it was already safe.

In addition Charlie we landed on your Colossus island before we had even completed all 7 - even if you had built it the delay would have been minimal.

WW is a test of many things, the most crucial element is preparation. That is what really made the difference. Ask your own leaders. They have a far greater understanding of the dragon issues than you do.

maxilex

Phrourach
Well this thread is a real chuckle fest! Poor Charlie clueless!

i appreciate the kind comments from those who have congratulated us though, and have a new appreciation for the Foxes!!

DeletedUser54393

Bloody hell we lost because Elgios done better end off really

DeletedUser54395

After reading this thread I had to sign up and comment haha . Wow Charlie what view are you looking from because your comments and reasons why the dragons lost is so far off to the actual reasons eligos won and why dragons lost !! It's kind of embarrassing for you and and the name of the dragons mate out of respect for all dragon members I think you should calm down and accept it bro .to be fair the dragon family did try and I give them my full respect and to all members of the dragons that did participate in trying to win because that what it all boils down to at the end of the day but... eligos and tbc was miles more active and the leaders was exceptional out of this world