Pnp Why yes... you are a greedy noob

DeletedUser

So as most of you know I left being a "volunteer" for grepolis (though I got paid in one form or another) and moved on to a different game. I figured I would come back every couple of weeks and do a dig at mine enemies because from reading my old pnp's you all know I love a good ego boost as watching enemies thrash around with about as much energy as a hyperactive epileptic whilst as effective. (if your going to complain about that comment realize that I was diagnosed with epilepsy when I was a child). I would pop on and TonyEllis would send me a message about how he thought I was fired (from a job I am not actually "employed". I tried to point out to him that if I was banned like he thought then when he attacked me while I was gone it would say I was on Vacation Mode and not "this player is banned". Though I guess this shows what a noob he is. Or how scared he was as it kinda proves he never did actually attack me the entire time.

Remorce-01

now this is a pretty representation of what exactly Tony has been up to the past little while. His only friend has been wrrrr but he went onto vm to hide from the attacks from saurus. (some friend)

ok that aside... the black boxes are Tony's attempt to stay alive by feeding on his own alliance... or (Tiel boxes) by feeding on inactive players from other alliances. I dont think this guys got any skills at all. He eats the inactives and hasnt attacked me even 1 time... or even tried to attack me. I mean cmon man get with it.

So mr greedy pants where is your next city coming from? I noticed some abandoned cities you might be interested in.