Pnp why you should join circles of noobs

DeletedUser

Reasons why you should join circles of hell:

-If you like to create PnPs claiming your enemies are cheats then circles of hell is the place for you

-If you want your alliance mates to bad mouth their leaders and leave for larger alliances

- If you want to fight an alliance twice you size then this is the right place for you

- If you want to join an alliance run by someone who tries to organize a poorly planned spy campaign against someone who says stuff about them on the externals then this is your place
PnP2.png (there were a lot more I think they must have done it 30 times)

- If you want to expose your LS nukes on 1000 point cities then this is the place for you Pnp.png

Why you should join circles of noobs because they are a dying MRA who will get you rimmed. (this is mostly aimed at the leadership most of the players are fine)

P.S this is my first PnP if you don't like it please -rep me and comment on my post so I can make a better one before they disband.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shee Ra

Phrourach
I wrote to you on your repper thing... but will say it here - coming over as bitter, and to what end?

The abused become the abusers.

DeletedUser

maybe but I felt like saying it anyway everything on this post is true. the difference is what you guys said was just insults mine are all genuine reasons why you should join circles of hell.

Shee Ra

Phrourach
maybe but I felt like saying it anyway everything on this post is true. the difference is what you guys said was just insults mine are all genuine reasons why you should join circles of hell.

Can't remember any insults, but sigh, and whatever...