Not a Bug Will not let me activate wisdom on an attack.

• Thread starter DeletedUser34786
  • Start date

DeletedUser34786

It just says "that to activate wisdom it has to be an attack" well it is an attack,and ,yes I do have the reserves to send it.Too many bugs in this game.I need this sorted quickly

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19042

If there is already a spell activated on the attack (by the sender of the attack) then casting wisdom won't be possible.
This is not a bug.

DeletedUser34786

Ok.It's just that everyone is saying it is.Thanks

It's strange that I cannot spell wisdom on all 4 of his attacks.Especially when he has never cast it before

Now all 5 I can't and now 6 + supports.something is wrong

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19042

Yes. If he has activated a spell on each of his attacks (which is possible), then you won't be able to cast wisdom on them. NONE of them. :(

But you can easily know what sort of attack is incoming though, by looking at the times you can see if it's an LS nuke, Land nuke or CS incoming. :)

I wish you good luck!

DeletedUser

Ok.It's just that everyone is saying it is.Thanks

It's strange that I cannot spell wisdom on all 4 of his attacks.Especially when he has never cast it before

Now all 5 I can't and now 6 + supports.something is wrong

When you cast on the attacks are all of them getting the same response?

If so, what response are you getting? If they're different what different ones are you getting?

Like Jors stated, he probably enacted a spell on them..Even if they're small spells that won't actually provide anything rather than blocking you from casting.

~ Lane

DeletedUser34786

I know you have said that there is nothing wrong,but I have tried on 16 attacks and support and can still not activate wisdom.This cannot be a coincidence I think

DeletedUser

Have you checked your favor?

If that is okay then please send in a support ticket so a moderator can take a look for you.

~ Lane

DeletedUser34786

Same response on all."The divine power can only be acted on an attack"

DeletedUser

In this case you are probably accidently trying to enact the spell on a city, rather than an attack.

To cast a spell on an attack scroll over the troops movement icon at the top of your screen, and select the incoming attack you would like to cast a spell on. Then click on the spell tab and select the spell you would like to cast and click cast.

Please be aware you will not be able to cast a spell on the attack if a spell is already cast on it.

DeletedUser

Here is a graphic that shows how to cast a spell on an attack. Just click where the arrows point, unless you want a different spell of course. ;)

AttackSpellExmp.jpg

It is in a spoiler button because it is over-sized.