Will you be playing World Rho?

Will you be playing World Rho?

• Total voters

DeletedUser

The settings are better than sigma in my opinion... So I might actually try to play for once.

DeletedUser

I just don't like morale and plus I don't actually have too much time in my hands to play this or Sigma. :(

DeletedUser6810

I would drop Xi if only it didnt have morale, i wont be playing here unfortunetly :(

DeletedUser5061

World Theta - Settings: Speed - 3; Revolt; Morale
World Iota - Settings: Speed - 2; Revolt; Morale
World Lambda - Settings: Speed - 2; Revolt; Morale
World Omicron - Settings: Speed - 2; Revolt; Morale
World Rho - Settings: Speed - 2; Revolt; Morale

Your kidding right? please take this morale BS off we haven't had decent revolt world since Eta and Nu is speed 1 so it doesn't count.

I say do another poll and ask

should we have morales in this world?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And I quote...

Let me add a few thoughts to this thread.

Now we, the community managers, have some choice in what settings are put onto the worlds, but we also have to get the settings approved. If the settings we have chosen don't get approved, it's back to the drawing board until the settings we present are approved.

Take the latest worlds for example, we wanted to have a morale world, but were denied this.

There is only so much we can do.

DeletedUser

I'll be joining this world, but only to help a friend learn the game mostly, otherwise I'd be on ∑. (Sigma for those of you who don't know their greek. At least I think it's sigma :p)

DeletedUser

I will join :) good luck :p I do not really like the new layout... but I will give it a shot :) I am a terrible leader so I will not be leading.

DeletedUser

Eh, I have great friends going over there, so I'll give it a shot.

DeletedUser

Will give it a try, but i doubt i'll stay for more than a month because of the morale system of course ...

DeletedUser5

Will give it a try, but i doubt i'll stay for more than a month because of the morale system of course ...

Yeah, I imagine that morale being active will make a huge difference to you within the first few months :rolleyes: