Best alliance picture:
Best player picture:
Your bigest mistake:

Wel guys this is it, keep it active. This can make some nice discussions,

Erik van Heerde, The Netherlands!:)

DeletedUser14707

Best alliance:Nemisis

Worst alliance:Spartan phalanx elite

Best player: Childsplay, sparkz104 ( i know there good childsplay couse hes my partner in grepolis and sparkz104 couse i fought him
Worst player: pythagorus

Best alliance leader: Juzam Djinn

Worst alliance leader: All leaders who kick out members couse they where cleared (project venom)

favorite alliance leader: Chilldsplay.

Underrated alliance:Strange knights, illuminati

overrated alliance: Project Venom

most promising alliance for the future: Pathos

favorite players: Childsplay, elfke, evandar, bushell, hilop, berserxes.

Favorite forum poster: Sparkz104

Most promising player for the future: Childsplay, tommyknight

Best alliance name: Strange knights

Best alliance picture: Pathos

Best player picture: Elfke

Your bigest mistake: Starting grepolis.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm going to base this leadership wise, as conquering hasn't started yet.

Best alliance: Nemesis

Worst Alliance: Death legion(Mainly for their average)

Best player: mAsTeRiTy

Worst player: N/A

Best alliance leader: MetalCore

Worst alliance leader: N/A

Favourite alliance leader: daizan

Favourite forum poster: The Great Toast

Underrated alliance: Death legion

Overrated alliance: Project Venom

Most promising alliance: Nemesis

Best alliance name: Quackers/Fighting against sheep

Best alliance picture: Project Venom

Best player pic: Pythagorus(I haven't seen many)

Biggest mistake: Starting grepolis then getting addicted :p

DeletedUser6810

Worst Alliance: CoS

Best player: Iamjustawitch

Worst player: Achillies ( Resetting this late and as a leader of an alliance..)

Best alliance leader: MetalCore

Worst alliance leader: TheGreattoast

Favourite alliance leader: daizan

Favourite forum poster:

Underrated alliance: Cartharsis

Overrated alliance: Shine

Most promising alliance: Nemesis

Best alliance name: Quackers

Best player pic: I haven't seen many

Biggest mistake: Not logging in the same time as my team so i could be on a closer island.

DeletedUser

Worst alliance: Quackers

Best player: -

Worst player: All players who quit already

Best alliance leader: daizan

Worst alliance leader: firelord0001

favorite alliance leader: TGT (Only one i worked with)

Underrated alliance: Blood Hounds

overrated alliance: PV

most promising alliance for the future: Nemesis

favorite players: smerkle

Favorite forum poster: jarpenguin

Most promising player for the future: -

Best alliance name: Name Is Not Important

Best alliance picture: CoS

Best player picture: Skullyhoofd (selfish, but im not gonna look for others)

Your bigest mistake: not knowing there is no night bonus here.

DeletedUser

Overrated alliance: Shine

How? I honestly don't see how we're overrated at all. I know i'm being a bit defensive (being a leader and all) but i honestly don't see how the alliance is overrated as PV have declared war on an alliance that is around 3 or 4 times bigger than us. I respect that it is your opinion i'm just wondering what drew you to this conclusion.

DeletedUser6810

How? I honestly don't see how we're overrated at all. I know i'm being a bit defensive (being a leader and all) but i honestly don't see how the alliance is overrated as PV have declared war on an alliance that is around 3 or 4 times bigger than us. I respect that it is your opinion i'm just wondering what drew you to this conclusion.

Firstly the whole Achillies situation, why wait 9 / 10 days into a world then decide, the heat is too much for me. He should have waited if he didnt think he could handle the core and the situation it brings.

Secondly, i have 3 Shine members on my island, i farm all 3 when i have the time and i meet little resistance. One of them has left Shine now, to no suprise, and one left, joined its " Academy" left that then joined another alliance and is now back in shine again.

Thirdly, i have not recieved one attack from the members and ex members of shine.

And finally, the fact that you guys had no clue about Pv planning on taking you guys out up untill the day before BP ran out suggests you guys are a tad clueless, achillies messaged me about farming one of your members and consequences would follow for doing it which i am yet to see being followed through.

That, from my personal experiences, is why Shine is Overrated.

DeletedUser

Firstly the whole Achillies situation, why wait 9 / 10 days into a world then decide, the heat is too much for me. He should have waited if he didnt think he could handle the core and the situation it brings.

Secondly, i have 3 Shine members on my island, i farm all 3 when i have the time and i meet little resistance. One of them has left Shine now, to no suprise, and one left, joined its " Academy" left that then joined another alliance and is now back in shine again.

Thirdly, i have not recieved one attack from the members and ex members of shine.

And finally, the fact that you guys had no clue about Pv planning on taking you guys out up untill the day before BP ran out suggests you guys are a tad clueless, achillies messaged me about farming one of your members and consequences would follow for doing it which i am yet to see being followed through.

That, from my personal experiences, is why Shine is Overrated.

Fair enough if you feel that way but members of PV have been cleared as well. As for -achilles- that was his decision and i personally did not know about the message either. It was already clear that PV wanted a piece of us (like who doesn't :D). Anyway ill let this go back on-topic rather than making another thread based on PV - Shine empty war threat eventhough i personally find it pointless so early in the game.

DeletedUser6810

Fair enough if you feel that way but members of PV have been cleared as well. As for -achilles- that was his decision and i personally did not know about the message either. It was already clear that PV wanted a piece of us (like who doesn't :D). Anyway ill let this go back on-topic rather than making another thread based on PV - Shine empty war threat eventhough i personally find it pointless so early in the game.

I totally agree, Pv members have been cleared, i know iv done my fair share of clearing, but none of them have lost their integrity and rimmed themselves beause of being cleared once or twice.

DeletedUser14707

I totally agree, Pv members have been cleared, i know iv done my fair share of clearing, but none of them have lost their integrity and rimmed themselves beause of being cleared once or twice.

Instead of that you guys kick your members, wich is in my opinion even worse than restarting.

And for the record, its not that i like achilles;)

DeletedUser6810

Instead of that you guys kick your members, wich is in my opinion even worse than restarting.

And for the record, its not that i like achilles;)

And which member are you talking about?

DeletedUser

Best alliance: for now going on experience of players: PV & Nemesis
Worst alliance: Spartan Phalanx Elite
Best player: Gronbeck, mAsTeRiTy
Worst player: Infowarrior08 (i have my reasons)
Best alliance leader: Metalcore
Worst alliance leader: MOSID
favorite alliance leader: dikzak11
Underrated alliance: Pathos
overrated alliance: Shine
most promising alliance for the future: Gronbeck
favorite players: Pythagoras, daizan, fingolfin, JayBog
Favorite forum poster: middy
Most promising player for the future: sparkz
Best alliance name: Project Venom
Best player picture: daizan
Your bigest mistake: commenting on the forums.

DeletedUser6810

I don't think he's talking about Nemesis.

I can only assume hes talking about Nemesis or Project Venom. It was made clear to everyone that joined Project Venom that a week or so after BP, the people who were inactive or slacking would be given the chance to be motivated or they would be removed. I totally stand behind that, why join an alliance if your going to do nothing but drag them down? Look at all the MRA's with people with 200 points, how the heck is that helping an alliance?

At the end of the day kicking people aslong as the alliance has a genuine reason to do so is completely fair. I would advise getting off your high horse and stop having a go at other peoples alliances for no reason, or atleast come back with a good reason to have a go at them next time.

DeletedUser

Best alliance: Nemesis- well organised alliance a true elite
Worst alliance: Spartan Phalanx Elite- Must be related to The Real madrid alliance
Best player: Geto Dacu - A true fighter
Worst player: gonzalo notario look at his rank ;)
Best alliance leader: StarCharlie7 well organised. Really smart a good leader he is
Worst alliance leader: Spartacular it's the name.
favorite alliance leader: Metalcore good leader
Underrated alliance: The moon-bound= noob that worship the moon
overrated alliance: Nemesis
most promising alliance for the future: Catharsis- dominate ocean 44 , well organised.
favorite players: Jwbrigg, cangunfdz , BugOTullie and IXI street fire
Favorite forum poster:Apollo0911 - everyone loves his newspaper
Most promising player for the future: GetoDacu
Best alliance name: Quackers
Best alliance picture: Quackers
Best player picture: neither
Your bigest mistake: Joining PV

DeletedUser345

Well 7 v 1 stats aren't brilliant and middy i am not so arrogant that i will lose i bit of face to do the logical thing.

Can you name the players in all of those circumstances?

Yes i asked you to leave my players alone fair enough, but that was a long time in the past before you abandoned PV for Nemesis and you were not the only one to spill the beans to us middy many PV members were up for it.

DeletedUser6810

Yes i asked you to leave my players alone fair enough, but that was a long time in the past before you abandoned PV for Nemesis and you were not the only one to spill the beans to us middy many PV members were up for it.

Before i abandoned PV? I never abandoned PV, the people that taught me everything i know about this game and had my back all through eta got me to join PV, when it didnt turn out the way they expected they really wanted me to go with them. So i did, i hardly call it abandoning them since i still highly respect players like Daizan or Tommy not once will you find me slagging them off or saying the alliance deserves to be disbanded.

The sad thing is through people im farming, not one of them have asked me to stop or asked me why, i would happily stop attacking someone on my island if they bother to communicate, instead they just sit and turtle in.

As for " Spilling the beans" really hard to call what i said to you as spilling the beans. I was just telling you your so called good relationship with PV wasnt as good as you thought it was.

But wasnt there a sentence by the original thread poster, something along the lines of " Dont be offended if people pick you for the awards". Lets keep on topic before Alpharius shuts down another thread and we have to go back to talking about MRA's.

DeletedUser5061

Your bigest mistake: Joining PV

LOL when was this?

Worst alliance: Death legion, Elite Olympus Warriors
Best players: jpindseth, mAsTeRiTy, Gronbeck
Worst players: PattyO, jasman10 and players that fail to adapt.
Best alliance leader: OKCAdonis a good leader leads by example that's why it can only be OKC atm.
Worst alliance leader: -Achilles- I would have said firelord up til a few days ago but after calling themselves an elite then trying to hide their players who were recruited for their for having experience in an academy alliance and after criticizing us for our recruitment strategy then to go on to emulate it, the hypocrisy alone is enough.
Favorite alliance leader: TK - I wouldn't be in the alliance otherwise would I.
Underrated alliance: Confederate States, Killer Wabbits
Overrated alliance: Shine Any alliance that needs to use spies and take in merges to survive obviously knows it needs to compensate in order to save face. Project Venom - players like middy left because it wasn't what they thought it would be so must have overrated it.

Most promising alliance for the future: Nemesis
Favorite players: Mum, Dad and My Grepo Fam
Favorite forum poster:Apollo0911, Dobby, Pythagorus and tommyfjh
Most promising new players: Kr1min4L and stabbed I don't know who are new players in the other alliances so...
Best alliance name: The Jr. Illuminati, Aquafire
Best player profile: Aicy - http://i54.tinypic.com/1zqtqw7.png
Your bigest mistake: I don't really like talking about RL

@dikzak11 This is gonna be a good thread i think it's a slight improvement to the personality thread so well done on that. As for the other thing I think you are referring jasman10 in which case you was kicked for 3 reasons

(1.) He picked the wrong direction and ended up in ocean 45 even though he was on skype waiting to log in like the rest of us on the first day and was told to pick North-East at various stages., I only realised where he was when after I clicked his city to send him support.
(2.) When he was cleared by hilop he had 100 Archers 90 Swords and 26 slings. We cut inactive players some slack coz people have a life and we cut the newbes some slack coz we were all like them once but players who aint aggressive don't get none.
(3.) And the main reason was the first time he posted anything on the alliance forums was a request for help and that kind of thing :Angry:

We have been attacked and cleared on occasions like any other alliance that hasn't allied with everyone in it's ocean, some players will get bailed out, some players will be asked to tough it out and some players are just expendable and not worth stressing over. He was judged as individually fell under the latter, so he was kicked, there is no shame in that, it's not like we kicked out someone before the got conquered.