Wolf Warriors

DeletedUser

Good day to everyone,

I am Tony B of the Wolf Warriors here to recruit members in the Nu world. We will be and MRA until BP ends and then our guidelines will be set. We have quite a few experienced players from older worlds and are looking for both new and old players, we do not discriminate as long as you are active. If interested please send me a message in the game under the same name on Nu.

Cheers,
Tony B

DeletedUser345

well publishing that your an MRA is a strange tactic but ah well

DeletedUser

It is only MRA until the end of BP. Once that is over we will sort out who we have and we have strict guidelines to follow.

DeletedUser13647

Why recruit people before BP ends only to kick them later? That's just not nice my friends.

DeletedUser

They write nice messages, they asked me and my players to merge. I say my players, but we are all founders, and we all decide things equally atm.

DeletedUser

Why recruit people before BP ends only to kick them later? That's just not nice my friends.

Then why join one.

If you let most in your archipelago join in the first two or three days it gives them a chance to prove they are active and grow.
Those that do not reach the mark get Kicked.
They move on with a better education usually to become farm slaves.

DeletedUser

They write nice messages, they asked me and my players to merge. I say my players, but we are all founders, and we all decide things equally atm.

Thank you for your kind words regarding our recruiters and our diplomats. We have quite a few experienced players from other worlds and are willing to help those new players who wish to join our alliance.