Wonder islands

DeletedUser

Just a short question, how many alliances have already colonized/conquered whole islands as a preparation work for 2.0 ?

DeletedUser

Phenomen dominates Beta O56. I think we've got this in the bag.

DeletedUser

We got one such island in gamma by conquering a turtle who had cities on all 20 slots. Also i see fusion in gamma are colonizing cities and i think they have 3 or 4 island almost ready.

Yogesh

DeletedUser

We got one such island in gamma by conquering a turtle who had cities on all 20 slots. Also i see fusion in gamma are colonizing cities and i think they have 3 or 4 island almost ready.

Yogesh

I never knew you loved so much yogesh ;):D i thought KB would have had more to be honest since its a small elite alliance with about 50 members which would make it easier to organize :)

DeletedUser345

do anchor islands count as complete control of an island if you have it?

DeletedUser

As far as i know it has to be an island with the farming villages to be able to build a wonder there

DeletedUser

For island overlord you can get a small island. Independant Armed Forces almost had a complete island in Theta.

DeletedUser

I never knew you loved so much yogesh ;):D i thought KB would have had more to be honest since its a small elite alliance with about 50 members which would make it easier to organize :)

We can have more if needed but right now it is not a priority.

Yogesh

DeletedUser

us titans in gamma have :cool:

Where is its location, so that we can conquer whole island instead of colonizing :p

Wonder island is really bad for turtles. Every alliance is looking for a turtle to conquer instead of colonizing anchor point and then painstaking developing cities. Heroworld should have slogan something like "Turtle beware, wonder world is coming"

DeletedUser

Darn it. It is in 67 instead of 85. Can you please start one in 85? ;)