Fixed Won't open player information

DeletedUser

I press on a player to see his information, sometimes it won't open his information and say "internal error".
Hope you fix the bug.

DeletedUser

I was just looking at the invites I sent, so I know I didn't invite anyone from a different alliance. So I press everyone on the invitation list, and for some of them it won't open player information and says "internal error"

DeletedUser

A member of my alliance did something wrong, I pressed his username to send him a message, and it says "internal error" again
I pressed on a different member at it opens his profile normaly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2795

sounds like a connection error or something, not an outright bug :S

DeletedUser

I just asked one of my members on chat to open the player information for that player, it also said "An internal error has occurred".
But it only happens to some players.

DeletedUser2795

Intersting, have you tried the usual fixes?
  • hard refresh (ctrl+F5)
  • change browser (avoid IE)
  • clear the cache

DeletedUser

It says that they don't support internet exploror anymor

DeletedUser

I tried to get to his profile by using the member list, alliance overview, ranking, I even wrote his name in my profile and clicked on it, it won't open his profile.
His name is jon landry from TAU world, hope that helps fix the bug, good luck opening his profile.
Can someone from TAU please check, it might be because I use Google chrome.

DeletedUser2795

I am not in Tau, but I am using Chrome and it works fine.

DeletedUser

i'm having the same thing. some player profiles will open normally, but others (including my own) give the 'internal error!' message.

using chrome, tried refreshing and clearing cache with no effect.

DeletedUser

I have noticed that Tau is having a number small database issues all weekend. Pi is as well. Hopefully the developers all come into work tomorrow after the long weekend.

DeletedUser16118

I am having the same problem with my profile. I am in Tau

DeletedUser12330

Im also having this problem on Tau, I can see the information on about 75% of players but the other 25% including myself says internal error