World Beta Map

Lugosi

Strategos
I seem to have trouble viewing certain parts of the map on World Beta; this is the first time this has occured. I use Firefox 7.0.1. I was wanting to scan around Ocean 92 and put in the co-ordinates - 950 250 and it centered me on the border of 62/72 and I was unable to move anymore to the right although I could see the cities and ocean names at the corner of each ocean. I tried reaching it through going on players city lists and jumping to that area yet it still ended up on the same 62/72 border. In addition I tried clicking info on their city and jumping to the city this way which did work once but not a second time.
I cleared my cache earlier today so I don't think it will be that. I switched GreaseMonkey off yesterday and it still remains off today. I haven't rebooted my computer because I cannot see how that would relate to this problem but of course I have F5ed and Ctrl+F5ed but have seen no light. I will continue to try different methods tonight.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Update your browser and then tell me if the problem is still there.

Lugosi

Strategos
Sorry, I lied. I infact have Firefox 7.0.1 which is the most updated firefox I can get atm. The problem seems to have solved itself for the moment.