World Discussion

DeletedUser11965

Not joining, horrible settings :( speed 2 unit speed 1, coulda been speed 2 unit speed 3

DeletedUser

real players dont accept invites in the 1st day :p rather wait to see and talk to leaders to see their goals !

Yes, Alcarin you are right ;)

It is a waste of time to join an alliance from the first without even being aware of the players who are in it... Most people wait to see who's gaining ground, and who's losing ground, and then do the right thing :p

DeletedUser

Yes, Alcarin you are right ;)

It is a waste of time to join an alliance from the first without even being aware of the players who are in it... Most people wait to see who's gaining ground, and who's losing ground, and then do the right thing :p

I think you guys misunderstood me I was saying not that im looking for an invite i was saying that I have 7 blind invites so far and that I wont join a mra im looking for an alliance that will lead in battle points not the most members and I said If your alliance is not a mra send me a pm in game,a pm not an invite I'm not joining any alliance until at the very earliest the last day of bp.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29371

I think you guys misunderstood me I was saying not that im looking for an invite i was saying that I have 7 blind invites so far and that I wont join a mra im looking for an alliance that will lead in battle points not the most members and I said If your alliance is not a mra send me a pm in game,a pm not an invite I'm not joining any alliance until at the very earliest the last day of bp.

Good choice :p

DeletedUser29371

Unless it's part of a pre-made :p

Ofc but real men dont go in with premades... way more fun to find good players around

Already so many useless alliances...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ofc but real men dont go in with premades... way more fun to find good players around

Already so many useless alliances...

Sexist :p Nah I prefer knowing who I go in with, it's like breaking down the walls and having a laugh already. The spam section is the most lively in the forums. People should read our diplomacy situation.

These guys invited us to a pact without a message:

Incubi
Chaos Angel
Wild Card
New Life

DeletedUser

Let the recruiting of the mra begin. I have had 7 blind invites so far from a mra alliance. If your alliance is not a mra send me a pm in game.
in game name is lilaea69

I will not accept blind invites, blind invites=mra

Well I now have 9 blind invites lol I guess no1 is reading my in-game profile