World Epsilon Personality of the Month

DeletedUser

Heya,

This is basically copied from - The Link is playing up pretty badly... Anyway, to get to it, go to the Beta Forums, It's Stickied. . But I'd love to see it implemented to give Epsilon Forums another burst of life... If enough people say they'd be interested, I'm sure we can force Zabbi :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not sure if its me, or if anyone else gets it.

Link not working.

Other Note : Like the idea, Would be fun to use.

~V

DeletedUser

Hmm.... The Link is playing up pretty badly today... Anyway, to get to it, go to the Beta Forums, It's Stickied.

DeletedUser2413

I will likely be able to do something for you guys if you like - just let me know what you want done, I'm here to please the very best I can!

If you guys would like to use Jar's/Mike62's idea for this, you are free to create a new nominations thread, and I will lock this one for you... once time comes I would gladly have the poll created for you guys to proceed with voting.

Just let me know you would like to have done... are you planning to revise this thread, or just create a new nominations thread, and have me lock this for you?

DeletedUser

Hmm... I think this title is pretty fitting... So perhaps make it here?

DeletedUser2413

The only issue with that is I have no clue who on earth to put on a poll, if you guys were to create nominations for this then I would be able to put those players on the poll...

Though it might be a good idea to come up with some rules for your poll, if you have a look at This Thread from Beta, where they had the nominations take place it may give you some ideas for your contest.

I don't imagine Mike or Jar would mind you borrowing their ideas so long as you give them some credit for it! ;)

It might be easiest to just create a new thread for nominations. Although, this is your venture, I don't want to dictate how it should be done; I'll leave it up to you to decide what you would like to see done.

DeletedUser

Hmm... I was basically going with copy them... I'll ask Jar now :D

I think basically copy them, but with a few tweaks so we make it more suited... Unless someone can make really good Signatures :D

DeletedUser2413

Zabbi can make siggs... but he doesn't have the time to do so at this point in time.

Maybe next month we can offer that as one of the perks for the winner, that is I guess if this works out and continues into the successive months. Only time shall tell how the posters take to this idea.

Also, if the same person wins every month it would kinda seem excessive to swell their ego EVERY month! :p

DeletedUser

Yeah, there is a cap on your winnings; As shown on the Beta thread I think...

Anyway: We have permission! Out of interest... How can you make all voters give positive Rep to the Winner?

DeletedUser

Glad to see that Mike's idea is starting to liven up Epsilon as well. Well, good luck with it. I'm sure that Mike will be happy :)

DeletedUser2413

Yeah, there is a cap on your winnings; As shown on the Beta thread I think...

Anyway: We have permission! Out of interest... How can you make all voters give positive Rep to the Winner?

There really is no way that I can assure that all of those who vote will actually carry through with the reward system, by repping the winner.

It will just have to be based on the honor system... so long as we don't have people neg-repping the winner out of jealousy or something silly I'm sure it will be more about the fun of the contest.

DeletedUser

Yea Zab, Mike and I had a problem thinking of what to actually give the winner. Rep was really the only thing that we had the power to give ;)

DeletedUser2413

I suppose they could always just send the winner rays of love or in-game favor even... I put my vote that they should give away rainbows and ponies though!

That's just what every war-monger needs - a pony that shoots rainbows out of his bumm to ride into battle on! :D

DeletedUser

I suppose they could always just send the winner rays of love or in-game favor even... I put my vote that they should give away rainbows and ponies though!

That's just what every war-monger needs - a pony that shoots rainbows out of his bumm to ride into battle on! :D

Do you not have any Mod Super-Powers to give out awesome prizes?

Anyway, I'll write up the Thread tonight, then let nominations begin... We might need Zabbi to be very kind and empty the thread of posts for us aswell :D

DeletedUser

As Nobody has stated the obvious yet, *Cough*Beta did it first because we're the best*Cough*

I do love Epsilon dearly as you all know :) To be honest it could have been anywhere, it was all Mike's idea so full credit to him. As jarpenguin said, it's nice to see ideas from other forums being spread around.

Maybe if Epsilon has any good ideas in the future I might look to steal them too ;)

If you need help organising it please say, I have some suggestions that will make it fairer for all.

DeletedUser

Well I think that zabbi is the personality for this server as he seems to be the one bringing the most of their personality onto the this thread

+ my vote to him =)

DeletedUser2413

Well I think that zabbi is the personality for this server as he seems to be the one bringing the most of their personality onto the this thread

+ my vote to him =)
Well, I err-umm... While I totally appreciate being nominated, I do not actually play this server - so I can't really be considered an Epsilon personality.

I just smack you guys up the head a little-itty bit when you guys decide to step over the line. You know, keep you guys in check - grease the cogs a bit every once in a while.
As Nobody has stated the obvious yet, *Cough*Beta did it first because we're the best*Cough*

I do love Epsilon dearly as you all know :) To be honest it could have been anywhere, it was all Mike's idea so full credit to him. As jarpenguin said, it's nice to see ideas from other forums being spread around.

Maybe if Epsilon has any good ideas in the future I might look to steal them too ;)

If you need help organising it please say, I have some suggestions that will make it fairer for all.
Thanks Devils!! I'm sure that Annie would be willing to take any suggestions your willing to throw her way, prior experience is always a good asset.

DeletedUser

Not much has happened this month in Epsilon, maybe an All time personality or something....

DeletedUser

Not much has happened this month in Epsilon, maybe an All time personality or something....

It's hopefully a reccuring this... So All-Time wouldn't really work...

Devils, I'm open to any ideas!