World Iota

DeletedUser

World Iota will be opened in a few days time, though no exact date is yet known. So tell your friends, because the newest world is about to begin!

DeletedUser

Yay's Finnaly was getting sick of waiting

Chat must of taken a while so it's probaly what slowed it down

DeletedUser

I point out that Iota will be released during the german day as I thoroughly doubt they will release it when their workforce is sleeping. It will probably not be released in the weekend for the same reason. - Hope this helps.

You guys? I will have you know im trying to stop spamming even though im doing it just now ¬¬

@ Ryan - How come you get to mod two worlds? Not fair!

says a child trembling from fear. *sniff* I have actually never been modded by you so looking forward to it. Good Luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

``
@ Ryan - How come you get to mod two worlds? Not fair!

says a child trembling from fear. *sniff* I have actually never been modded by you so looking forward to it. Good Luck!

He's a titan. He can do whatever he wants. Kind of...

DeletedUser

All hail Ryan!!

Does that get me a free spam pass? :) lol

DeletedUser

hey littleblazey i saw that aicy was getting annoyed cos you put kirby on ur sig and avatar lol

DeletedUser340

Ryan for mod? -.-

Can we have eclipse or betsy moding us? :(

Ryan meanie :*

DeletedUser3303

im hoping it dont have the revolt system cos im not a fan of it.

DeletedUser

Well....it does. And from what it sounds like all the new worlds will as well......so there I went and said it.

DeletedUser

@ Sereton - I think you got a little something on your nose there *grabs a hankie* There we go got it.