nov 06, 2010
nov 01, 2010
oct 27, 2010

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11798

wow thts really nice most of ma alliance is in same part lol

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
That map is awesome! Thank you for putting here, + rep for you.

The world is really split under the top 10 superpowers. I wonder what it would look like by New years time :)

DeletedUser11798

probs the same with a few more dots for most of them nd a few less for a paticular one lol

DeletedUser

Kudos dude. Thats cool. How did you do it? I would love to generate one for Theta.

DeletedUser

Yeah I figured it would be nice to have some idea what your world looks like so i decided to make a map for every world...

DeletedUser

Dude that is awesome.. for like all the other alliances.. for black it looks terribly scary, LOL..

BUT:

"we're paratroopers, soldier, we're supposed to be surrounded"

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
It looks like Black is really spread out lol which makes you guys look vulnerable but Your not.

Warriors of Ares is much worse though, terribly spread out and easy targets :)

For the other main alliances, we are pacted together in our Oceans to form a formidable force which no other alliance will step in to invade ;)

DeletedUser10295

Maybe make it the top 15 alliances from eta? Is that possible?

DeletedUser

It looks like Black is really spread out lol which makes you guys look vulnerable but Your not.

Well part of that is because we have friends in the right places =-)

BUT.. if it really comes down to it.. I can hold down 65 by my self, lol..
we got another couple oceans on lock as well, but yes, we do have a few players out on the frontier, luckily they are good players, and survivors.

Occasionally I've had to call on allies to help them out, and it all works out in the end. Just like someone said once before, you take a city from black, it just frees them up for a better one.. I really wish someone would take about 20 of mine off my hands...

DeletedUser

well maybe one day when fearless fighters gets good enough you can be too. ;)

DeletedUser

yea maybe, but being at the edge of the world,....being in a newbie ocean I guess it's a start..... //<whateverr throws a flat rock and it skips in the waves>

BA being near the center forces other alliances to talk with you.

DeletedUser

you have rocks on your beaches over there?

Our beaches have wood from broken ships, and are piled with dead soldiers.
smelly..

DeletedUser

Aye, the core oceans are really poor real-estate choices. I moved in there once, and the neighbors were gritty folks. Luckily, I got someone to pack up my things and help me move out within three weeks of my moving in. Very kind of him. He's dead now- killed by the gritty neighbors I suppose...

Still, our townhouses in the mid-rim are a bit cramped- it's getting harder and harder to stick a leg out without jostling a comrade. Black members can have a good long stretch without fear of striking one another. It's a luxury that I am starting to envy...

DeletedUser

you have rocks on your beaches over there

Sad but true, our ocean hasn't even fulled out yet :(. I'm getting questions from new players not even in my alliance daily. like my favorite question of today "Why would a person attack my city?" so no these people need to learn to make soldiers and ships and our beaches are sand and rocks.

DeletedUser

That is what is called a fertile crop. It's ready to be culled.