World Rho, fastest growing world!

• Thread starter DeletedUser15100
  • Start date

DeletedUser15100

This world is the fastest world I have seen lol, 15075 Players in 2-3 days, It has not even gone a week yet lol. :D

This world is going to be one big battle field and I cant wait to watch some warfare :p

There is going to be chaos in all oceans! :cool:

Prepare for this Forum to be more active than Xi! :pro:

DeletedUser

I have already found this forum to be very active.
Fun at times too.
Should be pretty exciting in 2 days or so.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aicy

Strategos
Well of course it is. It is the first ever Version 2.0 World, and as well as it being exiting and new Innogames sent out tonnes of emails. They sent them to all of my Tribalwars accounts, The West accounts and Grepolis accounts. So not only is it a nice new features, it is also a big advertising stunt thingy which is bringing a lot of new people into the game.

DeletedUser

Well of course it is. It is the first ever Version 2.0 World, and as well as it being exiting and new Innogames sent out tonnes of emails. They sent them to all of my Tribalwars accounts, The West accounts and Grepolis accounts. So not only is it a nice new features, it is also a big advertising stunt thingy which is bringing a lot of new people into the game.

yeah, I was spammed with emails and after awhile I just gave in, and decided to check things out. Let’s hope that the immense number of players on this world, will equal some degree of quality

DeletedUser

Yes....but some of the newbies...are guys like me that played TW for 5-6 years.
Not very hard to change over to this game and be just as good.
Games are basically the same. If you have years of playing Travian, TW, etc...and basically everyone is a newbie on the 2.0 version...unless you have a little bit of beta training.

DeletedUser12571

I find people that are good at TW tend to be even better here - I guess it's due to the time and effort needed to succeed in TW.

Aicy

Strategos
The thing is, most of the experienced Tribalwars members you're talking about originally moved over to Grepolis a year ago when Alpha first started, and Inno did the same with with sending emails out back then too. I would have never knew about Grepolis without the email sent me, and I was one of those people who moved over from tribalwars.

So... For the most part most of the people who are coming from tw wouldn't have played more than a year.

DeletedUser

The thing is, most of the experienced Tribalwars members you're talking about originally moved over to Grepolis a year ago when Alpha first started, and Inno did the same with with sending emails out back then too. I would have never knew about Grepolis without the email sent me, and I was one of those people who moved over from tribalwars.

So... For the most part most of the people who are coming from tw wouldn't have played more than a year.

i played for around 3 years, when like world 7 or 8 started. I can't quite remember. I've long since quit playing tribal wars all-together, i keep getting emails about this game however, and decided to give it a try.

DeletedUser

Personally, I'm glad to see a bunch of fresh faces in the forums. New blood is always a welcome thing. New blood means new life.

It also means a fresh coat for the sand.

DeletedUser

Is it really that active? It doesn't feel like it. Although people are shotting up in points quicker then I can get my ramen cooked :( I was rank 200 something on the first day, as soon as I go to sleep I shot down to rank 600 or something. :eek:

DeletedUser15100

Is it really that active? It doesn't feel like it. Although people are shotting up in points quicker then I can get my ramen cooked :( I was rank 200 something on the first day, as soon as I go to sleep I shot down to rank 600 or something. :eek:

Lol! :D

DeletedUser

You got a problem with newbies?

New players? Not at all. The more, the merrier, I say. N00bs (those who aren't new but still have yet to learn how to play but talk as though they are hot-shots--i.e. firelord) tend to earn the ire of others, though I find them most amusing.