World Settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

ewwww, 30 member cap. Look at all the newbies drool over no moral. Finally, a new world for the people who pick on the small and can't hold fights with players their own sizes! yaaaaaaaay!

DeletedUser14385

ewwww, 30 member cap. Look at all the newbies drool over no moral. Finally, a new world for the people who pick on the small and can't hold fights with players their own sizes! yaaaaaaaay!

more like a world that doesnt reward laziness and inactivity, one where you dont have to stop farming your neighbors because youve outgrown them and one where your growth rate is important to prevent other players getting big enough to bully you

DeletedUser5061

[row][col=2]Psi Settings:[/col][/row][row][col]World speed:[/col][col]2[/col][/row][row][col]Unit speed:[/col][col]2[/col][/row][row][col]Alliance limit:[/col][col]30[/col][/row][row][col]Beginner protection:[/col][col]5 days[/col][/row][row][col]Morale:[/col][col]No Morale[/col][/row][row][col]Conquer system:[/col][col]Revolt[/col][/row][row][col]Gods:[/col][col]Zeus, Poseidon, Athena, Hera, Hades ( from Psi god vote )[/col][/row][row][col=2]
logo_psi.png
[/col][/row]

Discuss them in this thread.

Perfect settings love the unit speed but the cap needs to be atleast 40, the 30 cap isn't enough to take the core and build four wonders in 9 months.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
This is my kind of world!!!

However I'm not a fan of 2.0... So I'll probably won't join.

EDIT: Stuff it, I will join!

Last edited:

DeletedUser5

Perfect settings love the unit speed but the cap needs to be atleast 40, the 30 cap isn't enough to take the core and build four wonders in 9 months.

I think you miss the point... The 9 months are when the world wonders age can start. Not when the world must be finished by. Remember, there are more than just that one requirement for the age of world wonders to start.

DeletedUser

I think you miss the point... The 9 months are when the world wonders age can start. Not when the world must be finished by. Remember, there are more than just that one requirement for the age of world wonders to start.

DeletedUser

30 alliance limit... how I wish I had time now, so that I could join this world...
But I guess quitting the job to play Grepo would be a little too much :rolleyes:

DeletedUser5061

I think 40 is the right number and the cap should be up for a vote.

Can you or one of the mods please explain how the process of entering a hero world works because any team from Psi would only have 30 players most of the other server have around 100, is an exact match in the cap needed or can a team from Psi enter a hero world with alliance cap of 80? if so does that mean they can take 50 other players from Psi to take with them to the hero world?

DeletedUser11886

Yeah, I Saw A MRA In A 50 Member World... In The Begining It Maxed Out In The First Day, So The NExt Day It Created 4 MORE ALLIANCES! 0_0 And ? SPEED 2 FOR UNITS?! THATS NEW! Will The CS Be Faster? And GO Longer Distances? :p So Actually FOr A CS This Is World Speed 4... 0_0 Cause 2 Unit Speed And 2 WOrld Speed = 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.