World War Map

DeletedUser19042

Ok, guys...thought this could be helpful.

I created this map because this war is quite intresting.

The northern side (JW, JFL, NWO,...etc) are in purple

The southern Side (AX, IDK, TL, ...Etc) are in Yellow

The intresting thing is that 2 alliances of the Northern side are actually situated in the SOUTH of theta...

showmap.php

DeletedUser

Nice map.
I think it looks like JFL, phalanx, kingdom, etc. are winning the war currently.

DeletedUser19042

possible...But points and the number of citys don't make it decide who's going to win the war. I think it's to early to say that...

DeletedUser

I think by august 2013 we'll finally be gettin' the final resuls of this great war :p

Although I believe That , whilst AX are putting up quite a fight , the liquidators and the vanguard are being annihilated in Oceans 24,25 by alliances like the Cohort and NwO ...

DeletedUser

I think by august 2013 we'll finally be gettin' the final resuls of this great war :p

Although I believe That , whilst AX are putting up quite a fight , the liquidators and the vanguard are being annihilated in Oceans 24,25 by alliances like the Cohort and NwO ...

And your analysis of TL and TV is based on what again?

DeletedUser

nice work mate.. this map is cool but i must point out that till now the byzantine empire has not choosen the sides.. so there is a hole in the north side. and also the antarctica of the globe is supposed to be yellow colour..

maybe you missed the phalanx of their new reformation, 4XR..

DeletedUser

Nice map, have all the alliances agreed this is a world war?

DeletedUser9465

Nope. There still are neutral alliances. Not too many indeed... Does it matter if it is a World War. It's a great war no matter how you call it.

DeletedUser

its not a matter of agreement buddy. since everybody is fighting everybody then yes its a world war. from all servers and all worlds Theta is the place to be right now. maybe we should advertise it so more people can get in here:p

DeletedUser9465

Nope, it's a matter of opinion. My opinion is that it doesn't matter if it is a world war or not. And if you want us to be analytical, everybody is not fighting everybody. AX does not fight The Liquidators, The Vanguard is not fighting AX, NWO does not fight JFL, neither JW is fighting The Phalanx. Rather some of the top alliances are fighting other top alliances.

DeletedUser

with due respect mr rbooyn, but a world war is something like cyp said. in world war there were also two teams one where stood allied powers and on other axis powers.

means there were two great teams just like its happening in here.. so technically, its a world war.

DeletedUser9465

Well ank... my opinion is that it doesn't matter if it is a world war or not. It matters that it is a great war.

DeletedUser

yeah, its a great war and i am sure it will get bigger in time. the borders between other new entrants are strengthening now. when we have solid borders, we could call it the greatest war in may be whole grepolis. i dont think any other world has faced such war..

DeletedUser

I meant are the two sides working together, or is it just coincidence they are fighting the same alliance but do not co-ordinate attacks.

DeletedUser

Well it's going to take a lot of working together to take down the AX family.

DeletedUser

I'm surrounded by them, so I can never actually fight as part of an alliance unless we do serious propoganda and some AX members leave....

DeletedUser

mostly 2 teams here , the Ax family , and the others ...
This War is defenitively A Great War , can be called world war I , because looking at the map , all the alliances attack each other take up most of the map :p

DeletedUser

So World War I it is, what should the teams be called? :p
are you new on this world? you only have 2k points.