World War?

DeletedUser345

So i thought we were meant to be having a world war. :rolleyes:

This stalemate is so rubbish - we are becoming 'Boring Beta' again :(

Can someone please start a fight and post some nice reports?

DeletedUser

Haha, maybe its stalemated because those top alliances are fighting others now. I know Spartan Kings has Ascencions attention lol. That may draw them away from another target. BTW SK has only one target in mind and sticks to it, we are not at war with Ascencion no matter how much they want to be with us :) Funny how that one target draws so much attention from her alliance, she always needs help with whatever alliance she is in, but yet fails to demonstrate any help herself to others. Guess that is how you get ahead, use others in your alliance toward your own ends. I am so happy to be a Spartan King where we do what we want.

DeletedUser

My largest grievance is the unplayability of the game, hence my many postings lately in the forums.

DeletedUser

WW world war World Wonder

I believe in world war:
big alliances have to play on their own, without allyes, if they want to expect a win in Wonders. Pacts would be ended. It starts when the 1st World Wonder will be built others alliance will be suspicious. Only one alliance can win:pro:

However, 4 alliances have already 4 wonders , and 2 alliances with level 5. Time is running(SW)