World Wonder Age

DeletedUser27128

Well well well. Look what came up. The WW age. Predictions/discussions?

DeletedUser27128

Tut tut tut. Sneaky little MFW... top players leaving the alliance to delay WW age

DeletedUser

Everything is under control :)
We will decide when WW Era should begin ;)

DeletedUser

Says 8 months on mine...so yeah a little way to go yet

oooppps...not even in this world thick as or what ha ha ah a

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24139

nice comeback, NOT. You rather have lots to say when you think you are correct don't you...can you hold your head over water when things really come down to a debate?

DeletedUser24139

that's it....you are not good at this at all are you?

DeletedUser27128

I wasn't aware that a debate had started yet. I simply responded to your "challenge"

DeletedUser24139

The deabate has been going on since you started blabbing in this forum. I just eventually came to respond and you have yet to provide me with any substantial facts or information worthy of debating since I've shot it all down

DeletedUser27128

I don't see anything that you have shot down. All you are talking about is a 2.5:1 ratio against PR and pointing out faults in GGW.

DeletedUser24139

and again, you have nothing sustantial to say.......u bore me

DeletedUser

i would recommend toptrump to change his name to "top COWARD"

DeletedUser24139

True, anythin gcan happen.

I to wish it were the days of Alpha in some ways......in fact, I think all the aiding someone to take advantage of a player should be eliminated. It was much more fun to gather intel the old fashioned way.

With respet to the WWs, I do hope the update to them will enhance and promote fighting much more or some kind of element that makes and creates/maintains the interest of its players,,,,simming along for 2-3 month is just not fun, you're right

DeletedUser27128

WW is a joke to a war game like Grepo. No one fights, just sim sim sim.