World Wonder(s) Discussion

DeletedUser

Hmm True I forgot about that. But afterwards wont everyone but the winning alliance be like " :l Let's go make a pre-made in the new world and win there yay"

LOL

I guess it all depends on activity..If there are good wars going on and plenty of players to attack then I don't see why they'd do that but it's totally up to them. :)

~ Lane

oskarghost96

Phrourach
I guess it all depends on activity..If there are good wars going on and plenty of players to attack then I don't see why they'd do that but it's totally up to them. :)

~ Lane

I guess xD Thanks! :)

Seems the 3rd and 4th Alliances decide to join up now after the WW have started or something, since we have The Northern Kingdom and SHIELD, which now is called SHIELD.TNK o_O weird stuff...

DeletedUser

What's so funny about Sors?

Yes in WW. Plus all the others had our top players quit :p

DeletedUser

Really? What gave it away, hopefully it wasn't the fact that it's stated in my sig? :p

Load of them are back anyway!

DeletedUser

Well what I find funny is OoC has dominated Xi for months and months but yet these 2 new "super" alliances join forces and OoC still sit at 3rd :D

We aren't that far behind either lol.

oskarghost96

Phrourach
Well what I find funny is OoC has dominated Xi for months and months but yet these 2 new "super" alliances join forces and OoC still sit at 3rd :D

We aren't that far behind either lol.

I see :p What I find funny is how SHIELD decides to ditch their academy now LOL.

We're second :) I see many old dudes returned from the grave in OoC lol

DeletedUser27229

Ah and so it has happened............The Death of Xi, what used to be a WARGAME is now a 100m sprint and its very boring indeed, sorry to on a downer but WW era is the worst thing (in my eyes) to happen in grepo worlds

And before you all say ah shush your just bitter because you cant win, thats nothing to do with it, when i joined grepo worlds it was a wargame and I enjoyed the wargame, now 1 year or more down the line and this is what we end up with large mergers that under normal circumstances would never have happened

I still have messages from both SHIELD and TNK members that I sent after the TGR / TS merge, my message said so when you guys merging and ALL responses I got were "that aint gonna happen" and here we are, a merge what a suprise...........NOT

All the top alliances are now so busy scrambling to be builders that they may have forgotten what grepo started out as............a wargame not a 100m sprint event

Vey sad, very sad indeed

R.I.P. Xi you were good to me and taught me a lot, it was good knowing ya...............................................................

DeletedUser

It's only as good as you make it bro. :) I personally thought the same thing when Iota hit the WW era as a lot of close friends left..Although I managed to find another alliance where I have played and enjoyed my time with them...In the meantime we have stopped two WWs as well as getting the "fight" back in touch... So get your alliance in arms and fight the battle bud. :)

DeletedUser12667

I had fun trying to conquer OoC (only being able to conquer Hilop :L)

Haha:) I remember, 3 weeks of round the clock attacks from 3-4 alliances on 10 of my isolated cities in O34 before I lost my first:D It was awesome. Shame 2.0 ruined my snipe with the lag. But credit is due to the persistance of the 3-4 alliances not letting up lol:p Wouldn't mind havin another scuffle with you all in another conquest world:eek:

oskarghost96

Phrourach
Haha:) I remember, 3 weeks of round the clock attacks from 3-4 alliances on 10 of my isolated cities in O34 before I lost my first:D It was awesome. Shame 2.0 ruined my snipe with the lag. But credit is due to the persistance of the 3-4 alliances not letting up lol:p Wouldn't mind havin another scuffle with you all in another conquest world:eek:

I like how you had 2 cities on every island and a chariot nuke in one on each that kept hopping and we could never hit it xD