Wish List World Wonder Timer

• Thread starter DeletedUser28198
  • Start date

DeletedUser28198

Greetings,

I'm not one who posts on forum usually so don't yell at me if I make a mistake with this new thread.

Something needs to be done about the world wonder timer. When it was originally made, the game was very different. Now alliances grow much much faster and points go by quick. The game is different, and the timer needs to be changed. It is really inaccurate in worlds where activity is high. It'll go from saying "7 months till World Wonders" to "5 Months until world wonders" in less than 3 weeks.

I also think that the number of points necessary for world wonders to be reached should be changed by world speed. 250mil is way too small for some worlds. On the other hand I believe in a speed 1 world for example, that 250mil is still perfect. I'm just making a proposition; the system itself should be thought out carefully by innogames experts.

Please read and comment.

Thanks,
GP​

DeletedUser28198

I don't really have any specific points for doing this; its just an important concept that should be looked into. I would have to be way more specific to properly fill out a format, and those specifications I'd need to name would be up to the developers entirely.

If thats not okay, feel free to delete.

DeletedUser31385

I don't really have any specific points for doing this; its just an important concept that should be looked into. I would have to be way more specific to properly fill out a format, and those specifications I'd need to name would be up to the developers entirely.

If thats not okay, feel free to delete.
You dont have to give specific values. You would just have to state that you are leaving that up to the developers.