World Wonders - idea

DeletedUser15946

OK Z, I have FAQ that is driving me crazy. What happens when they make 4 WW? Is world over or we wait to drop below 300 as before?

DeletedUser14577

It doesnt end, but keeps going until the 300 mark. Kappa was won months ago and is still going and will be probably the first to dip below 300 base on numbers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15946

I am sorry, I can't trust you, your post has been... compromised.

DeletedUser8790

remember the strongest alliance (if I felt mean I would answer: everything)

I suppose, I am not sure how I would remember an alliance that won nothing but points? I am not how that differs from a world wonder win from your "simmer" point of view? So I guess you are referring to battle points?

DeletedUser

WWs are the death of grepo. But it was fun destroying one :pro:

DeletedUser

Just seen it,congratulations on work well done,must feel good mate?

(any special graphics when you destroy one?)

DeletedUser

Yes it does feel good, and it should be a reminder to everyone, WW are not safe or invincible they can be destroyed, with proper planning. Other than the 200 + attacks sent by TST, no, nothing special, no pin medal or trophy, I would have though at least some fire works or something, come on grepo gods! Oh well guess I'll just meet you all in Rockys pub later for a few drinks :)

DeletedUser

no drinks for me,cutting down all the drinks except water,mineral water,coffee and thats it.

DeletedUser9267

Yes it does feel good, and it should be a reminder to everyone, WW are not safe or invincible they can be destroyed, with proper planning. Other than the 200 + attacks sent by TST, no, nothing special, no pin medal or trophy, I would have though at least some fire works or something, come on grepo gods! Oh well guess I'll just meet you all in Rockys pub later for a few drinks :)

Yes you have every right to gloat and preach. My sincere congratulations, you identified the weakness, you went for it and you got it. It set us back a bit but we'll recover.

On a relevant note, another one of the Great ones of ETA seems to be gone. Teaukura Eliaba, you will be missed by many.

brlinho I am tired, a cup of coffee with a glass of jana and some homemade sweets sounds great right now.