Milestones World Wonders

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7213

Wrecking Machine, you know sod all about what happened with Virus. And FYI, although I never saw eye to eye with EN, I would never make such a specious generalization about them. They know how to attack, I've seen with my own eyes.

DeletedUser

Whaaaaat? I don't post here much, I spend more of my time in-game where it really counts, but this deserved a little visit.

This guy's a clown. Screw de-repping for idiocracy-can people be banned for hollow unbacked statements due to mental incapacity? We rimmed and ate alliance after alliance before Virus. Mr. Men, Mad Dogs, Havoc, Samurai, basically any other name that was near the top of the rankings etc...

First, As far as top attackers engaging TCC, me and LN are the only "top attackers" that are original EN in the west, and I'm a noob myself, so L-O-L!! (no disrespect to the rest of the gang, that's just stats) Second, HOH aren't even on the radar, and evo would be better suited playing games @ nickjr.com.

I love Kron's analogy of the basketball court, but I look at it this way: We've already feasted, paid, left a hefty tip, and all but left the building. The rest of the idiots can clean up our plates if they like, but it's no meal. They can call it a "victory" and poke fun at us on their forums all they want, but the winners write the history books. I feel I may have wasted too much time on this reply, so to sum it all up I think this is what everyone's thinking:

PFFT!

P.S. Don't ever ever mention TCC again when THEIR LEADERS send CS waves like this:[report]0d6c4a770de666cff185aef42b536f55[/report]

2cdvee1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

P.S. Don't ever ever mention TCC again when THEIR LEADERS send CS waves like this:[report]0d6c4a770de666cff185aef42b536f55[/report]

2cdvee1.jpg
LOL stupid. You can't post battle reports here. TCC leaders? Oh you mean those who took cities from you and liquid noodle? Harharhar! Who is mentally incapacitated? You send weak attacks yourself. Liquid Noodle can't even defend his noodle. And you are so pathetic. Name should be changed from Rambo to Barbie. That fits you well.
So Barbie have I struck a nerve? What have you been doing in game? Besides cheer leading?
And Leejg, I don't freakin care what happened to Virus, everyone else knows you guys are quitters and sold yourselves up. I used to respect you guys. USED TO. So back to this hate throwing. Who else wants a piece of me? More - reps PLEASE!!! LOL
And Kronoss, I don't know what your talking about but yeah whatever!
Malicious Bloke, You giving out lessons in attacking? WITH your 200 ABP ???? Go fly a kite! You're a freaking joke! WAHAHAHAHAHA! See this is the best EN has to offer. Barbie, Liquid Noodle and Dumb Bloke.....LMAO! Kronoss has my respect in attacking by the way. I give respect where it's due. I just don't believe in EN as a whole. Some are actually good. Not the jokesters who talk like they the real deal here.
Any other comments? How about you Barbie?

DeletedUser

LOL stupid. You can't post battle reports here. TCC leaders? Oh you mean those who took cities from you and liquid noodle? Harharhar! Who is mentally incapacitated? You send weak attacks yourself. Liquid Noodle can't even defend his noodle. And you are so pathetic. Name should be changed from Rambo to Barbie. That fits you well.
So Barbie have I struck a nerve? What have you been doing in game? Besides cheer leading?

Haha i call him Bambie, nice name for such a heroic player. haha

Greetings

DeletedUser

Haha i call him Bambie, nice name for such a heroic player. haha

Greetings
Ey there Voy, nice to see you here. Bambie's too rough for a softie like Rambo - Barbie suits him well.
Go Barbie76239!!!!

DeletedUser

Out of curiosity, I took the liberty in checking out what Barbie76239 was trying post. The battle report he said TCC leaders was sending at him.
LO and BEHOLD......
Barbiescity.jpg
If Barbie can't handle CS Waves like this then what can he handle?:Angry: This proves my point. Barbie is a big joke trying to be someone else.:p I bet Boedha sent a wave like this because sending more would mean overkill for Barbie76239 here.:D This is rich. Barbie just dug himself a hole. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL:p

DeletedUser

Hey Washing Machine or who ever you are. You guys are far from EN, so I have an idea. Lets all move over to a new world in the same ocean and see who wins. Bring your crew and actually challenge on level playing fields. Rather than taking a few far off EN cities.

DeletedUser7213

To be honest Wrecking Machine, I only see one thing, jealousy. Time to grow up little man/boy. Oh, and I never respected TCC, except Wachakow, he is awesome and has had a presence in these forums long before your face showed up. Further, I never respected Evolution -They are so dire, I remember when they used to kiss EN's a**. HoH are seriously the only real opposition now? But who cares, 2.0 is all about World Wonders, and EN have claimed that title. Time to move on, or actually start making a real impact against an alliance who controls the bulk of the world *pointless*

Talking as someone who has never been pro EN - and that really is an understatement. I know for a fact one, possibly a couple of them, hate my guts. They think I'm arrogant and egotistical, and I believe this of those individuals too - They deserve credit for their achievements.

PS, no one cares about getting your respect. Your respect is fickle, you walking contradiction.

DeletedUser

I don't argue with children, let alone obtuse adults. I stick my previous summation: PFFT!!

BTW it took those fools three times to take that city and I defended it singlehandedly-no support requests at all whatsoever. You know your feeble when our enemies are standing up for us, lol. Internet thugs, SMH... Go run with scissors.

DeletedUser

Just a question for you wrecking machine. You are claiming Rambo is the worlds crappiest player in your sig. So I am just going to throw this out there, the worlds "Crappiest" player has taken over 10 cities from TCC Harpoon. So using some actual logic (which you don't seem to have) that means that the players that rambo took cities from actually are crappier than him. But also these players that Rambo took cities from should have been supported by TCC. So TCC losing cities to the crappiest player actually makes TCC a crappy alliance :D

Please troll me. <3

DeletedUser

DT? Still alive? I mean online? Hehehehe I would love to troll you but no sense if youre not active.... Looking at Barbies conquest the only active guy he took cities from is oempie and limborecia. With a lot of help from EN. Still I gotta give it to you there or were they inactive then? Benefit of the doubt let's say they are active. The rest of the guy's he took cities from are inactive fools who have no clue. I don't even think if they speak english. Why they're still there I have no clue myself. Ask the leadership, they dont speak english too:Angry: So I guess they're all crappy players for me. I am a crappy player too. So one crappy player can tell who else is a crappy player. Last city barbie took from is death reaper's, he left Rho well, all worlds, I think it belongs to a different account holder now. So all his cities are up for grabs.
As for Barbie76239, Liquid Noodle, Dumb Bloke....who else....hmmmmm and the jokester frodo who does nothing but cast spells from long distance....btw...frodo is a million point player with 100ABP lol.
What I'm trying to say is, not everyone in EN is as hyped up as they project to be specially here in the forums. I give respect where it's due. kronoss got mine. He thinks when he attacks not just random nonsense attacks that aren't planned like liquid noodle. Barbie here hasn't earned mine too. Barbie names his cities to spite people. So now you call me an internet thug? What do you call yourself? That almost got you in trouble:p and then theres these PMs. Barbie barbie barbie...... I can smell $#it from far away, same as I smell $#it in TCC too. So I don't know what you guys are mad of? I just responded to Barbie's take on TCC Leaders. The very same leaders who took cities from him. I'm not saying TCC leaders aren't crappy but if they are taking cities from a so called top player like barbie then they are probably less crappy? :p EN definitely has active leaders(forum presence) than TCC that's for sure, DT is the only one MIA most of the time in EN.
And leejg, what made you think I'm from TCC? Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. Maybe I'm everywhere. I don't care about Evo too darling. They have no impact in this world. A bunch of fools who think they can make a difference by just being.....there:heh: and not doing anything. HoH is far down south simming. And Hokiepokie, I'm closer to EN than you think ;) Operative word "CLOSER" Anyone made assumptions that im from Virus?...... No? What if I say something convincing? ;)
Now Virus, the only alliance I thought can make a big difference in this world but they folded. Much to everyones disappointment. Some went to EN unwillingly. They hate it but are forced to do because they have to:Angry:
Too long for a crappy message.

So long barbie76239! :pro:

Love,
Washing Machine

DeletedUser

HERP DERP you don't have a very good grepolis IQ. The reason EN is successful is that we have a variety of playing styles. What is wrong with someone who attacks when needed but also helps with spells and defense? Absolutely nothing is the answer.

DeletedUser

Why would you get on the forum to trash talk me and EN but hide who you are or where your from anyhow? Sounds like a coward or a kid to me. I name my cities to get a rise out of people. I'm a guy with a sense of humor, and I like to share that with others, regardless of how coarse it may be. People catching feelings doesn't make me a thug, it shows they have no heart. It shows that their not nearly as tough or bold as they pretend to be when hiding behind an online personality.

Crappy player? I was taught to consider the source when being insulted. Rho's my first server, I am a noob! lol How bout you? I hate to lean so much on onomatopoeia, but PFFT! Go do a cosmo quiz or something.

BTW you're still the only person to call me a "top player". I'm one of the "top attackers", and certainly a "top player" (in the west), but I never ran around saying I was anything other than a well taught player. USSPADDLEBOAT's been telling me for ages he's gonna give me some advice, I'm still waiting, genuinely. No, really, I mean it. I'd love to hear some advice lol.

Little girls always pick on the boys that they think are cute, too bad I already got my cootie shot!!! *kisses*

DeletedUser

Ahhh....I'm back ladies! What's new here? Ey Bambie my baby, see you started a thread. Good thing I inspired you, now your famous among all alliances in Rho. Saw on one of the in game threads everyone else is calling you Bambie. LOL
Whats with TCC that threatens you? You had to spy on them? Pathetic and a low blow from a low class girl like you.

Everyone loves me,
WM

DeletedUser7213

And leejg, what made you think I'm from TCC? Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. Maybe I'm everywhere. I don't care about Evo too darling. They have no impact in this world. A bunch of fools who think they can make a difference by just being.....there:heh: and not doing anything. HoH is far down south simming. And Hokiepokie, I'm closer to EN than you think ;) Operative word "CLOSER" Anyone made assumptions that im from Virus?...... No? What if I say something convincing? ;)
Now Virus, the only alliance I thought can make a big difference in this world but they folded. Much to everyones disappointment. Some went to EN unwillingly. They hate it but are forced to do because they have to:Angry:
Too long for a crappy message.

So long barbie76239! :pro:

Love,
Washing Machine

Mostly, because you seemingly defend them so vigorously.

Who, pray tell, went to EN unwillingly? See, I've heard a couple people say that (I doubt they actually mean it though). As far as I'm concerned they jumped to EN enthusiastically.

As far as I remember no one gave Virus no love, so the everyone you refer to is a little vague. Then we got shat on. Violating my friend Kopalec's name in the process.

Did I know you from ingame? Who are you?

DeletedUser

Who, pray tell, went to EN unwillingly? See, I've heard a couple people say that (I doubt they actually mean it though). As far as I'm concerned they jumped to EN enthusiastically.
You're probably right. Many went to EN for the credit. Good move if you ask me. Cowardly? Yes. But a good move indeed. Now regards to Virus getting no love? Do you give love back? You're pretty much stuck up with EN and your world revolved around them.
This is one of the most boring worlds(for me I guess) No class act fights from equally class act alliances. Just one big alliance who tries to invite everyone they see as a threat. Virus was doing good, but in all honesty TCC was the only alliance to out conquest EN and TRB. They may have won this world - game wise - but the true nature of the game - No. Check conquests ladies. I see Barbie lost 4 cities in a row. Ouch! That's what I'm trying to say, you jokers built your stats on attacking non fighters but can't take on active player.
Leejg Virus is a result of a Virus. It spread internally. Most are too tired and burnt up to fight already and just waved their flags and jumped ship.

DeletedUser

I think tcc missed the core battles earlier in the server, oh wait the definitely missed them because they are a RIM ALLIANCE. The EN they are fighting today as good as it still is was even more dominant earlier, lol.

DeletedUser7213

You're probably right. Many went to EN for the credit. Good move if you ask me. Cowardly? Yes. But a good move indeed. Now regards to Virus getting no love? Do you give love back? You're pretty much stuck up with EN and your world revolved around them.
This is one of the most boring worlds(for me I guess) No class act fights from equally class act alliances. Just one big alliance who tries to invite everyone they see as a threat. Virus was doing good, but in all honesty TCC was the only alliance to out conquest EN and TRB. They may have won this world - game wise - but the true nature of the game - No. Check conquests ladies. I see Barbie lost 4 cities in a row. Ouch! That's what I'm trying to say, you jokers built your stats on attacking non fighters but can't take on active player.
Leejg Virus is a result of a Virus. It spread internally. Most are too tired and burnt up to fight already and just waved their flags and jumped ship.

Haha, Stuck up?!Me? Never. I'm pretty sure these forums have always been an EN love fest. Where were you then? Peak.

Who have you been speaking too? The affliction Virus got was a little Twerp kicking everyone out of the alliance and resetting an account, then jumping into the arms of EN. That's how it reAlly went down.

Oh, and not many jumped to EN actually. Batvanio and Kopalec. The Ex TRB guys don't really count, they were always gonna join EN. It seems conjecture is your best friend.

What is the true nature of the game since 2.0? I hate WW's, such a crappy end game, in my opinion, yet that is the true nature of these worlds now. If you wanna play for conquests/revolts wait for the hero world. There are no world wonders there, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.