World Zeta - Casual Gamers!

DeletedUser

Hi folks,

Curious as to what my neighbours play in addition to Grepolis!

Work and various other domestic activities take up most of my time but when I am free I like to play Football Manager 2010 (SIM), Heroes Of Newerth (RTS) and Counterstrike (FPS).

How about you?

Moogu

DeletedUser

You could say that, although I have no interest in discussing the same topic with people in other worlds.

DeletedUser

Thomas, stop being so uptight. He's trying to make a legit topic. If the mods feel like it's in the wrong place, then they'll move it.

As for games, I used to play CS, but now I play CS:S. Do you play these games through steam?

DeletedUser

Cool,

I played Counterstrike on and off from Beta 3, I play CS:S now everynow and then, I was never any good though! :eek:)

I am getting old now so as my reflexes get slower I am ever increasingly being smashed by youngn's.

Still fun though!

Yeah I play through steam, look me up if you like, my steam email is coping_with_loss@hotmail.com.

Used to hate steam but they have improved it alot since it first came out so I tend to use it for most games I buy these days.

DeletedUser

Alright ppl this thread helps on activating the forum more so it doesn't belong here but though he helped a little bit on forum activity...