World

DeletedUser

How's the world going everyone?

I'm not going to join it, Cba.

Thought i would see how it is going for everyone. New & Old.

DeletedUser

God, seen your in the alliance forum your in an alliance with my public enemy #1 *Conan

DeletedUser

When i first ever starting playing grepolis about a year or 2 ago we was in a world and he took about 6 to 8 citys of me in about 2 or 3 days. i losted all of them.

DeletedUser

Ah! So its vengeance for his skills from years ago? You really should come into this world. We need more people; and its MRA proof. Speed two seems slow at first but its perfect when you have over 20 cities. Revolt or Conquest doesn't matter really. And the unit speed 3 is perfect for my style haha.

DeletedUser

Get in here smithy, great world so far. All the speeds are perfect and it isn't MRA proof but cap at 50 helps.

DeletedUser

I wish players will stop asking me to join the world isn't right.

DeletedUser

join so we can kill you

Mrpenguin Do everyone in the whole of grepolis a really big favour Just Leave The Game. No1 Wants You Here & No1 Likes You.

You say your an experianced player, if anyone is the Noob its you. Jumping worlds most citys have ever had is 5. and that 1 from each world you have played in.

Look how many post you have got in the fourm, over 1k instead of spending you time talking S*** spend ya time playing the game and trying to play the game ya flaming (Mong).

Bye.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17045

Are you sure you're not firelord001? I HOPE YOU ARE. PLEASE BE HIM! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

DeletedUser

Yea i now mate am liked for once. an not the public enemy after all. lol

DeletedUser

Yeah ino i couldn't work out who it was, i just for got to put mine but you would of gaved who is was cuz i told you. lol