World

DeletedUser31161

i was wondering who did that. to think i am gonna have to give tons more reps to others to -rep him and get him red ;)

DeletedUser

i was wondering who did that. To think i am gonna have to give tons more reps to others to -rep him and get him red ;)

god your sadder than i thought get me read you think that, really bothers me. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. If you want to spend your time in the forum trying to get me red please do.

DeletedUser31161

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooo

i'm sad

5 posts per day. You? oh yes i know averaging 20 posts a day on a forum you dont even play.... oh why am i even trying its like talking to a child. Smithy please stop this ridiculous nonsense. I have an actual worlds to play on. And thanks to you i have to make up for the stupid stuff you did.

DeletedUser

i'm sad

5 posts per day. You? oh yes i know averaging 20 posts a day on a forum you dont even play.... oh why am i even trying its like talking to a child. Smithy please stop this ridiculous nonsense. I have an actual worlds to play on. And thanks to you i have to make up for the stupid stuff you did.

I like keeping players & myself intertained. Thats how kids do it :p

Also i cant be a child if am going in the british army soon. but thanks i like being a kid its fun.

I like being ridiculous and sayin nonsense us army boy alway do, thats how we kill people. and get paid for it, its amazing.

Oh so do i. i play claydon. you play penguins in the artic. :p :p :p

Is it still winding you up so you -Rep me :D

Oh no you don't have to make stupid stuff up, the words you say do that for yourself.

Also what is your name in the new world as your to chicken to tell anyone.

woble woble woble ANTIC WARRIOR PENGUIN :p Still getting to you :D :D :D

DeletedUser31161

ive looked at it once and looked again. All i see is the same old junk that is your tall tale. as ardanos said

Your not in this forum stop being annoying

its not entertaining it boring. please stay off our forums

DeletedUser

ive looked at it once and looked again. All i see is the same old junk that is your tall tale. as ardanos said

its not entertaining it boring. please stay off our forums

No thank you. your not my father.